What Are You Thinking? (cont'd)

TronRP

20 hours ago, Slogo said:

I'm going out for NYE, but I don't want anyone to see me. I look gross now

~~~~~

Not to pry...but apparently that's what I'm doing, but what do you mean when you say that you "look gross now"?  My mind goes places....

Thinking of how perfect the timing was on one of my potato moments. There I was, pulling the product nobody bid on. One item was a huge box of Depends. I wrote, "The Trump Special" on them before throwing them into one of the bargain bins. Most our customer base are rabid MAGA. Tuesday they're gonna be swarming around those bins...

7mduf5.jpg

21 hours ago, Slogo said:

I'm going out for NYE, but I don't want anyone to see me. I look gross now

I'm sure there are people who look way worse.  That's what brings be comfort anyway as a moderately attractive man.  I mean we can't all be models right?  Whoever is can't stay pretty forever either.

On 12/23/2023 at 9:17 AM, Scary Guy said:

Sorta funny but he can't rhyme for shit it seems.  Looking at the rest of his videos he has no real original ideas or shame  (man needs to put on a shirt!)

Gotta cash in on that WWDitS popularity that's all the rage right now though I guess.  Going through season 5 and the entire thing (including the movie) has been a riot.  I mean that's had some sticking points too, but obviously you forgive those because they're trying their best.

Here, have this instead:

😆 🤣  omg ❤ Hilarious.  Thanks for sharing,  this is well done actually. 

8 hours ago, know_buddy_kares said:

Thinking of how perfect the timing was on one of my potato moments. There I was, pulling the product nobody bid on. One item was a huge box of Depends. I wrote, "The Trump Special" on them before throwing them into one of the bargain bins. Most our customer base are rabid MAGA. Tuesday they're gonna be swarming around those bins...

7mduf5.jpg

My coworker is mega MAGA my mother is hard-core tv establishment. I want to smash my head to the wall when it comes to those people 

I manage to avoid them pretty good. I don't deal with customers directly. I run inventory, shipping, and relisting items. I can ignore them for the most part. But man just sometimes I still can't help but poke a potato with a stick.

But entering into 2024, one thing is certain. Them throwing temper tantrums at this level is putting the word baby back in front of boomer again.

3 hours ago, KatRN05 said:

I’m over the maga crowd. Worshipping a politician the way they do is cringe 

Agreed, but the lefties that are all "ride or die" with Biden are also annoying.  Just because he's the less shit of the two shit options doesn't mean that he's not still a shit option.  But our voting system sucks so we just get to choose between two demented/senile 80 year olds who aren't fit to run a lemonade stand let alone the country.

3 hours ago, know_buddy_kares said:

But entering into 2024, one thing is certain. Them throwing temper tantrums at this level is putting the word baby back in front of boomer again.

Hey, that's a great point.  But I'd say "big baby boomers" to further drive the insult home because otherwise some of them might not actually get it.

Everything is so calm right now...I really don't want things to start back up, but that's a personal thing and inevitably everything moves towards entropy. 

On 12/30/2023 at 12:55 PM, Scary Guy said:

Agreed, but the lefties that are all "ride or die" with Biden are also annoying.  Just because he's the less shit of the two shit options doesn't mean that he's not still a shit option.  But our voting system sucks so we just get to choose between two demented/senile 80 year olds who aren't fit to run a lemonade stand let alone the country.

He stil has fans?

13 hours ago, kat said:

He stil has fans?

See, this is what I hate about the divide, is both sides think for sure that their side is going to win and everyone hates the other guy.

The left is trying as hard as they can to scrub off Trumps name from every state ballot they can in 2024, and throwing a ton of (well deserved) legal cases at him to deal with.  At the same time gas is cheaper than it has been in a long time.  They are really working to polish that turd Biden and they are going to Weekend at Bernie's him into a second WH term.

On the other side, Trump has a bunch of idiots and they think there is no way that their guy can lose.  There may or may not be anything to the whole Hunter thing but either way they'll try as hard as they can to make it look like something.  They will write in his name but I don't think it will be enough with all that the left is doing.

I'm predicting a Biden win, but not by much.

As far as Trump having fans goes, a LOT of people like the brash, careless energy he oozes.  They hear his values and somehow think they're virtuous.  They literally want Hitler 2.0 and don't think he's that bad, completely forgetting that the Germans wanted Hitler 1.0 and didn't think he was that bad either and look where they ended up, still living that shame down too and those Nazi fucks that exist today aren't helping.

Sorry, I got on a rant again.

14 minutes ago, know_buddy_kares said:

Did he ever? The most popular political meme I've seen of 2020 was, "Fine, Biden, but this is bullshit!" Not a fan either, but meh, We're not going to get a real choice until the boomers are outnumbered. It is what it is.

We're never getting a real choice.  All we get is the illusion of choice.

Again we need to get rid of the first past the post and electoral college voting systems and gerrymandering.  Maybe then we could have an honest and fair election.

My sleep schedule is all messed up I had a week break off from work for i guess Chinese new years(I work for an Asian family) and I've been asleep most of the day all week I've just woken up 1 hour ago from sleeping all day. 

This wind storm ain't no joke...not that any wind storm is a joke, but this one in particular is doing it's best to rearrange everything I setup to work on this year.  Mother Nature is definitely cleaning house. 

I got this local older mentor type councilor helping me with my sobriety 

and it's now time to go offline for a bit

practice more stop taking so many duck lip photos 

remove some stuff

do this do that back to where I left off 5 yrs ago I had to do a sobriety closure detour it's over now

Edited by gwen

4 hours ago, TronRP said:

This wind storm ain't no joke...not that any wind storm is a joke, but this one in particular is doing it's best to rearrange everything I setup to work on this year.  Mother Nature is definitely cleaning house. 

Are you also slated to get the heavy snow this weekend?