What Are You Thinking? (cont'd)

TronRP

1 hour ago, SlavicGoth said:

I saw a spider in the kitchen window this morning. I later see it wrapping up a bee when I come home from having my car looked at, And now before i run off to work the spider and bee are gone.

I feel like this was an omen of some kind 

~~~~~

That's a sign of protection from danger.

1 hour ago, SlavicGoth said:

I think danger when I think about this weekend, who I met and who the host of the ball i went to was. 

~~~~~

The way it is seen is there is potential danger, but you have a shield of protection.  Spiders are seen as a good thing.  It's just that people's fears of insects have given spiders the reputation of something bad or ominous.

Coming out of the realm of superstition, the only spiders you need to be weary of are venomous ones.  If the spider is going about its daily routine of catching food to survive, no worries, you're not on the menu.

:wink

25 minutes ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

The way it is seen is there is potential danger, but you have a shield of protection.  Spiders are seen as a good thing.  It's just that people's fears of insects have given spiders the reputation of something bad or ominous.

Coming out of the realm of superstition, the only spiders you need to be weary of are venomous ones.  If the spider is going about its daily routine of catching food to survive, no worries, you're not on the menu.

:wink

Bees are big in in slavic culture even being associated with the goddess Mokosh. The baltics see bees as messengers between the human world and the spirit realm, and the goddess Austėja.  I saw myself as the bee, and the spider as this person i met at the club, Who was all over me on Friday. We are to meetup this week. And the ball on Sunday i was invited to very last minute was hosted by the church of Satan. Which I found out the person I met was planning to go to. 

3 minutes ago, SlavicGoth said:

Bees are big in in slavic culture even being associated with the goddess Mokosh. The baltics see bees as messengers between the human world and the spirit realm, and the goddess Austėja.  I saw myself as the bee, and the spider as this person i met at the club, Who was all over me on Friday. We are to meetup this week. And the ball on Sunday i was invited to very last minute was hosted by the church of Satan. Which I found out the person I met was planning to go to. 

~~~~~

Understandable.  Thus the clash of cultures.

From my Tribal American viewpoint, it's the circle of life and nature sharing the process with you, for out of death comes life and to know that there is balance.

🌺

54 minutes ago, SlavicGoth said:

Wait, actual Church of Satan or The Satanic Temple?  Big difference between the two but I'd assume you know about that.  For those that don't:

COS_Vs_TST_Infographic_img.jpg?v=1614312

52 minutes ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

Understandable.  Thus the clash of cultures.

From my Tribal American viewpoint, it's the circle of life and nature sharing the process with you, for out of death comes life and to know that there is balance.

🌺

some Slavic and Baltic traditions, spiders are associated with fate and destiny. 

I'm thinking when I get back, homework....what the San Juan Hill does "Goth Adjacent" mean.  Google is going to be my best friend in a couple of hours.

But I'm sure there will be some here with better insight who will care to share. 

9 minutes ago, TronRP said:

I'm thinking when I get back, homework....what the San Juan Hill does "Goth Adjacent" mean.  Google is going to be my best friend in a couple of hours.

But I'm sure there will be some here with better insight who will care to share. 

My best guess, it's like diet goth.  A quick search reveals that it's a term real goths use to gatekeep what goth is to the pure "trad goth" forms.

This fits their definition of goth, but it does not fit mine.  To them I probably wouldn't be a goth, and so I say that those posers can suck my goth nutsack.