What Are You Thinking? (cont'd)

TronRP

Oh gosh y’all. If you ever see me at an event, please please butt in to whatever covo I’m having. I love meeting, re-meeting, and catching up. Plus I have severe ADD yall… I hyperfocus super easily so please please get my attention! I promise I won’t be mad :) and of course! Hugs are welcome ♥️

oh gosh y’all. The event was so fun. I can’t get on the dance floor and move like I use to. But seeing so many people on it was a bit heartwarming honestly. 

I look forward to whatever get togethers there may be in the future ♥️ I’m so far out tho idk when I’ll be able to next attend anything. But yanno… I look forward to it. 

7 hours ago, GothicRavenGoddess said:

Oh gosh y’all. If you ever see me at an event, please please butt in to whatever covo I’m having. I love meeting, re-meeting, and catching up. Plus I have severe ADD yall… I hyperfocus super easily so please please get my attention! I promise I won’t be mad :) and of course! Hugs are welcome ♥️

oh gosh y’all. The event was so fun. I can’t get on the dance floor and move like I use to. But seeing so many people on it was a bit heartwarming honestly. 

I look forward to whatever get togethers there may be in the future ♥️ I’m so far out tho idk when I’ll be able to next attend anything. But yanno… I look forward to it. 

~~~~~

Heard!

gallery_4589_1225_11129.png

19 hours ago, Scary Guy said:

Well I hope she finds her way here then.  She apparently knows a few of the old City DJs from 20 years ago.

I talked with this megan for a while that night, and gave her a dgn card with my user name, so she knows how to find us if she wants. she was really nice - i enjoyed talking with her!

3 hours ago, torn asunder said:

I talked with this megan for a while that night, and gave her a dgn card with my user name, so she knows how to find us if she wants. she was really nice - i enjoyed talking with her!

She was super nice. I'm FB friends with her now. She saw the posting on a Detroit Gothic Facebook group. She lives in Westland and will be down for future events if we do them. Maybe next time she'll bring her husband too!

On 6/3/2023 at 12:02 PM, Not_Bean said:

I'm glad you were able to move past things and have a relationship with your mother.

I tried to with my mother. I recognize she is a product of her trauma, which led to her plethora of problems, but she never should have been a parent. She never took responsibility for things she did, things she allowed to happen to me. I can't look past those things. I haven't spoken to her or my stepfather for over 6 years. She's 69, and he's 78. I know they aren't going to be around much longer. It's an odd feeling. 

Hugs and love. I understand exactly what you mean about the trauma and shouldn't been a parent.  My siblings and I have even discussed in the past we wished CPS would have actually gotten us when we was kids but every time they came we ran from them like we was told, my mom had a whole escape route planned for us.  We slipped right through the cracks every time. 

Edited by kat

1 minute ago, kat said:

I think next time you guys take me in public I'm going to need someone to tape my mouth shut. I giggle too much and I'm so loud like wth is wrong with me? Can't take me anywhere.  Smh😭

~~~~~

So are you saying we are double trouble.

🤣

4 hours ago, kat said:

Lol you're awesome.  I sound like Meg from Family Guy,  but we are absolutely double trouble 💯🤣

Though your voice is pleasant there is no way you sound like Mila Kunis :P

Also I'm reminded of this joke: