What Are You Thinking? (cont'd)

TronRP

I'm thinking about how grateful I am that my daughter didn't go study abroad this semester. I had a shitty feeling about it anyway.

I'm just wondering how the world is going to be after this quarentine?

Edited by kat
Because it made no sense after I reread it...oops.

5 minutes ago, TronRP said:

I was finally able to place an order for batteries...now just waiting to see if they will actually deliver to my zip code.

~~~~~

Putting this under "Thinking" because there is a good chance that I thought this order actually went through and I could be mistaken.

I have to remember that everyone who posts on some form of social media or website forums are not as neurotic as I am.  I always feel I may have missed something so I read all new activity.  I find that is not the norm.  People may or may not glance at whatever was right before whatever they are currently posting and leave it at that.  For some reason, all this time later, that still blows my mind when we discuss it.

...I'm hopeless...

😐

6 hours ago, TronRP said:

I have to remember that everyone who posts on some form of social media or website forums are not as neurotic as I am.  I always feel I may have missed something so I read all new activity.  I find that is not the norm.  People may or may not glance at whatever was right before whatever they are currently posting and leave it at that.  For some reason, all this time later, that still blows my mind when we discuss it.

...I'm hopeless...

😐

Kutsushita ga hoshii.