What Are You Thinking? (cont'd)

TronRP

It's a good thing I'm staying flexible.  I spent all of last year paying off accounts in preparation of doing home renovations this year.  This year arrived and I have to modify my plans due to COVID-19.  So I've decided to work on cleaning out the properties and work on organizing the houses from the inside out.

I think I woke up too early this morning.  I was up at 3:30am cleaning...then took a nap at 9am.  Woke up around 12:38pm, just in time to forward the video call with the doctor.

5 minutes ago, NocteSpiritus said:

Trying to figure out the lawn mower issue; 1. oil 2. old gas (from last year) 3. air filter One (or a combination of the three) these things is preventing the mower from turning over.

~~~~~

You have to clean the old gas and oil out from the previous year.  Old gas doesn't ignite well if it has been sitting mixed in the machine over a long period of time.  

I can't believe that during this time, stores in the area are still operating the same, minus some services.

The pharmacy had me on a countdown to reshelving 2 prescriptions because I didn't jump up and run to the store the minute they came in.  The commercials for this particular store chain says they will ship your prescriptions to you, but they disabled that link for my account...mobile and desktop versions.

None of the store chains in the area will ship anything anymore so you have to go in, on the off chance that the items might actually be available because the websites are wrong in stating the items availability.  However, once you arrive, there is tape on the outside sidewalk and inside floor to promote social distancing (that very few people are using)...and the shelves for the online items that state (In-Store Only) are empty.

I feel like someone is getting their jollies playing with people's lives because they are upset that they still have to report to work.

I am a homecare provider and work at multiple locations.  I can not afford to get sick running around playing these games of Shopper's Deal or No Deal with a side bet of Coronavirus Roulette!!!

:rant:

I beginning to really hate how this whole thing is being handled.  They talk and talk about extending the stay at home orders but don't confirm anything until the last minute.  There are so many people who value making money over people's lives that it's ridiculous.     

That I need to go for a walk or something. Yeah, it's close to midnight, and I'm living in a city that has a bad rep.

Stressed out ever since i started having upper back and chest pain (two symptoms of heart attack); and feeling nauseous (which is another sign). But feeling nauseous could be from the stress of thinking I might be suffering from a heart attack (and not wanting to go into the ER), and the back pain could be from sitting at the desk where I keep the laptop and having poor posture. I feel fine when I wake up, so I wanna say it's just how I'm sitting.

1 minute ago, NocteSpiritus said:

That I need to go for a walk or something. Yeah, it's close to midnight, and I'm living in a city that has a bad rep.

Stressed out ever since i started having upper back and chest pain (two symptoms of heart attack); and feeling nauseous (which is another sign). But feeling nauseous could be from the stress of thinking I might be suffering from a heart attack (and not wanting to go into the ER), and the back pain could be from sitting at the desk where I keep the laptop and having poor posture. I feel fine when I wake up, so I wanna say it's just how I'm sitting.

I would suggest taking an aspirin.  It should help with the back and chest pain a bit and it is proven to help with possible heart issues as well.

8 hours ago, NocteSpiritus said:

Are you ok?

We have so much recycling around here, but I think the city may have cancelled curbside recycling pickup in our area and forgot to inform us.  So at this point I'm thinking that I will either have to make several trips to the recycling facility or pay to have it all hauled away in one go...decisions, decisions.