What Are You Thinking? (cont'd)

TronRP

It cracks me up about this stupid Bambi eye commercial. They're showing the women putting on that mascara to make their eyelashes very long like Bambi supposedly but they keep showing Faline who was the doe.  Anybody who's ever seen the movie Bambi would know that Bambi was a buck.  He did not have long eyelashes.  Faline did.

I think I need an actual workshop. I really need power tools for some of my projects but I don't have a place to store them and setting them up and tearing them down every time is a real pain as well as a lot of wasted time. I also can't do any work when it's not nice outside so rain, snow, cold or wind can make it so I am unable to do anything.

3 hours ago, NocteSpiritus said:

There's nothing wrong in taking a day to take care of yourself.

~~~~~

It's difficult for me because it makes me feel selfish.  However, it is now more crucial than ever that I remain healthy and functional.  So I have to put those feelings of selfishness aside.  I do know it's all in my mind, but old habits are very hard to break.

😅

36 minutes ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

It's difficult for me because it makes me feel selfish.  However, it is now more crucial than ever that I remain healthy and functional.  So I have to put those feelings of selfishness aside.  I do know it's all in my mind, but old habits are very hard to break.

😅

It maybe difficult because of that; but the clan are (generally) able to do things on their own. You gotta take care of yourself before others. Selfish? Maybe. 

1 hour ago, NocteSpiritus said:

Spend 180 (before any tax/fees) on the all access option for Masterclass or 150 (roughly after taxes) for clothing for the zoo wedding. While still keeping some to pay a couple bills before hopefully unemployment comes in.

If it helps with the decision, the zoo wedding isn't until next year so there is plenty of time to get clothing.

I'm getting really tired of this notification:

large.1792347110_Unavailabletomyzipcode040120.jpg

I could understand if it was for 1 or 2 stores, but for EVERY store across the ENTIRE United States since February!!!  What?!?!

🤨

OK, so let me get this right.  You have what I need in stock, but you WON'T ship it to my zip code, but you DO want me to come into your store to practice social distancing.  Got it.