What Are You Thinking? (cont'd)

TronRP

On 2/15/2020 at 6:42 PM, Moe Falcon said:

You know what I suggested. You could just go get it?

~~~~~

🤣

I was trying to save myself another 7 hour shopping day.  Apparently all of our stores moved out to Taylor and Dearborn just to go to Target.  So I would have had to start in Detroit then Roseville then Taylor then Novi then get back and unload everything...provided I didn't run out of room in my truck because then I would have been looking at making a second shopping trip.

Then again, maybe I was just being lazy...I could have sucked it up and done it.

large.1157545796_thumb_smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-050042713.gif

7 hours ago, Trene4000 said:

Why are we tortured, imprisoned, and put to death just because we follow CHRIST?  If we said we follow Buddha no one would bat an eye.

~~~~~

You do know that followers of Buddha are also persecuted, even in today's age.  Religion (belief) is the leading cause of human suffering/torture in the world.

Wow...this was a longer day than I originally thought.  I left the house at 7:43am to chauffeur, shop and handle business and returned at 10:09pm and spent the next hour wrapping up from the day's events, then took care of the girls and sat down to eat.  I was on the go for 14.5 hours today.  It think it's time for some sleep.

I find it interesting that I worry so much about making sure I get enough sleep that I kind of self-sabotage myself.  But now that I have a workout routine, I find that I have more energy.  I think I'm not sure if I trust my energy levels yet.

🤔

This is so messed up.  This world has become so apathetic that all services have become virtual (automated) due to real world lack of caring about true customer service.  And, unfortunately, the automated services are too stupid to understand a single request, but they are good at re-asking you the same question that didn't help you the first time.

:wallbash: