The Way You Unscramble These Words Can Reveal Your Greatest Mental Strength

firekitten15

http://www.playbuzz.com/joshlieberman10/the-way-you-unscramble-these-words-can-reveal-your-greatest-mental-strength

Your

Your mental strength is retaining abstract knowledge!

You excel at the kind of abstract knowledge that cannot simply be conveyed through words. Like philosophers before you who hit a wall while trying to express the complex ideas in their mind, your knowledge is acquired through a personal journey of knowledge. You gravitate towards poetry and metaphor in other writers, and sometimes feel frustrated by others' inability to truly understand you. You are philosophical, creative, and often described as intense.

......Iiii have my doubts XD

• 1 month later...

This is shockingly right.  Which rarely happens.

Your

You excel at the kind of abstract knowledge that cannot simply be conveyed through words. Like philosophers before you who hit a wall while trying to express the complex ideas in their mind, your knowledge is acquired through a personal journey of knowledge. You gravitate towards poetry and metaphor in other writers, and sometimes feel frustrated by others' inability to truly understand you. You are philosophical, creative, and often described as intense.

On 4/15/2018 at 2:50 PM, firekitten15 said:

http://www.playbuzz.com/joshlieberman10/the-way-you-unscramble-these-words-can-reveal-your-greatest-mental-strength

Your

You excel at the kind of abstract knowledge that cannot simply be conveyed through words. Like philosophers before you who hit a wall while trying to express the complex ideas in their mind, your knowledge is acquired through a personal journey of knowledge. You gravitate towards poetry and metaphor in other writers, and sometimes feel frustrated by others' inability to truly understand you. You are philosophical, creative, and often described as intense.

......Iiii have my doubts XD

What do you mean.  THIS IS how you are.  But because you are still young, you tend to fall intuned with the group of friends you have.  But if you stop and think on your personal experiences, you will understand.  Just look at the types of information you convey in your assignments and the YouTube videos that "speak to you".  Think about the real feelings that come out when you experience something new (the doctor's visit) or the situation call right before Mother's day.

You are very intense and express your feelings through words and song.  If you don't believe me, take a look back at an assignment you did on April 16, 2018 at 11:10pm.  It even starts like this:

"*This is going to be dramatically spoken (typed) because...well...I see it all in my head like a movie and it's so cool XD."

Again...

gallery_4589_1225_32118.png

OK, I'm laughing my head off.  I do not think this test is made with dyslexics in mind.  I messed up on the prologue word...I saw "I leave" and "Levi"...which isn't even a choice.  I never saw the words they suggested...the letters got scrambled after that. 

LOL 081313.gif

I'll try again in after I compose myself...

20 hours ago, TronRP said:

OK, I'm laughing my head off.  I do not think this test is made with dyslexics in mind.  I messed up on the prologue word...I saw "I leave" and "Levi"...which isn't even a choice.  I never saw the words they suggested...the letters got scrambled after that. 

LOL 081313.gif

I'll try again in after I compose myself...

It got me too. I was like no way for ADD folk.

20 hours ago, TronRP said:

What do you mean.  THIS IS how you are.  But because you are still young, you tend to fall intuned with the group of friends you have.  But if you stop and think on your personal experiences, you will understand.  Just look at the types of information you convey in your assignments and the YouTube videos that "speak to you".  Think about the real feelings that come out when you experience something new (the doctor's visit) or the situation call right before Mother's day.

You are very intense and express your feelings through words and song.  If you don't believe me, take a look back at an assignment you did on April 16, 2018 at 11:10pm.  It even starts like this:

"*This is going to be dramatically spoken (typed) because...well...I see it all in my head like a movie and it's so cool XD."

Wow...then I didn't understand what they were saying. I got caught on the "You gravitate towards poetry and metaphor in other writers" part, and didn't see myself as intense. So I wrote it off...heh....might wanna stop doing that:blushing:

20 minutes ago, firekitten15 said:

Wow...then I didn't understand what they were saying. I got caught on the "You gravitate towards poetry and metaphor in other writers" part, and didn't see myself as intense. So I wrote it off...heh....might wanna stop doing that:blushing:

You are aware that when you read book series like "Warriors" or "The Daughters of the Moon", those are written works of others that are heavily drenched in metaphor and poetic stances...

You are still looking past the things that are familiar to you and trying to see similarity where it does not exist. 

1 minute ago, TronRP said:

You are aware that when you read book series like "Warriors" or "The Daughters of the Moon", those are written works of others that are heavily drenched in metaphor and poetic stances...

You are still looking past the things that are familiar to you and trying to see similarity where it does not exist. 

...oh...

1 hour ago, kat said:

And that is exactly my problem.  I can't look at, read, or watch something without trying to understand the creator's purpose for creating it.

39 minutes ago, TronRP said:

And that is exactly my problem.  I can't look at, read, or watch something without trying to understand the creator's purpose for creating it.

Oh yea,  I do that with everything,  like at a job I always need to know what the purpose is for specific tasks.  People misunderstand me I think but my rationale is that when you know the why the how can be broken down and played with to see if there is a more effective method to getting there.

7 minutes ago, kat said:

Oh yea,  I do that with everything,  like at a job I always need to know what the purpose is for specific tasks.  People misunderstand me I think but my rationale is that when you know the why the how can be broken down and played with to see if there is a more effective method to getting there.

🎆EXACTLY!!!!🎆

:animier::thumbsup::cheers::jamin:peanutbutterjellytime: