Sick God Damn Haunted Rentals

Troy Spiral

I hope you didn't have to do all that work while you were sick. You looked like death warmed over...and I mean that in the nicest way possible. :grouphug

Hopefully you didn't do too much damage when you fell. Those poor stairs....(I kid).

So, out of curiosity, who owns all of those rental properties you do free labor on and how did you get recruited for the job of maintenance man?

Hurray, happy little blue hippo to the rescue to lighten the mood. :happy:

19 hours ago, TronRP said:

I hope you didn't have to do all that work while you were sick. You looked like death warmed over...and I mean that in the nicest way possible. :grouphug

Hopefully you didn't do too much damage when you fell. Those poor stairs....(I kid).

So, out of curiosity, who owns all of those rental properties you do free labor on and how did you get recruited for the job of maintenance man?

Hurray, happy little blue hippo to the rescue to lighten the mood. :happy:

The rentals are my parent's, now just my  mothers...  so even though she is bad off, she is still relatively healthy, so whenever I'm around, I get "volunteered" to help. I never see a dime from them. The idea was that I would inherent time one day, but by the time that happens, I'm not sure there will be any rentals left.  They keep getting sold off to pay debt. (not mine) 

19 hours ago, TronRP said:

On a side note, I got a major creeptastic feeling from just looking at that space with all the tiny doors. It was like the stuff of nightmares. :sofa:

hah. I need to go deeper into the one tiny door that has another tiny door inside the first.  Its like W..............T............F

Hey, I remember... I believe this is the downtown Wayne property and I was driving around a few years ago, I seen the rent sign and called and as I was talking to the owner... I recognized her voice and I blurted out..."Mrs. Crayson? And she said yes, and I said, oh how are you, this is Troy's friend, Kat?"

Lol

I had forgotten that you're family owned property, I felt like oh crap what do I say now:respect:

I think we just chatted about what a good son you were... awe :) you're mom is a sweetheart. I love that duplex too, it's gorgeous.

23 hours ago, kat said:

Hey, I remember... I believe this is the downtown Wayne property and I was driving around a few years ago, I seen the rent sign and called and as I was talking to the owner... I recognized her voice and I blurted out..."Mrs. Crayson? And she said yes, and I said, oh how are you, this is Troy's friend, Kat?"

Lol

I had forgotten that you're family owned property, I felt like oh crap what do I say now:respect:

I think we just chatted about what a good son you were... awe :) you're mom is a sweetheart. I love that duplex too, it's gorgeous.

Wow. I didn't know that...or I'm an Idiot, or I forgot I knew about that. Probably one of the last two or both.