Escape Room @ Skateland West (HUSH)

Looks like something I'd be in for,  PTSD be damned.  I don't see any date or "how it works" other than it says "8 people" though.   I wouldn't have a problem making it a "DGN Thing" , that is if I understood how it works enough to actually respond when someone asks me .. WTF  does that mean exactly? How does this work? When is it? 

I"m guessing its something like...  once you get a group of  like 6+ people you can ask for a timeslot or something and (maybe) even do it the same day you decide to go, but I don't actually see that anywhere (although Im half zonked out sicky so that might be part of the problem). 

On 7/9/2016 at 1:15 AM, Troy Spiral said:

Looks like something I'd be in for,  PTSD be damned.  I don't see any date or "how it works" other than it says "8 people" though.   I wouldn't have a problem making it a "DGN Thing" , that is if I understood how it works enough to actually respond when someone asks me .. WTF  does that mean exactly? How does this work? When is it? 

I"m guessing its something like...  once you get a group of  like 6+ people you can ask for a timeslot or something and (maybe) even do it the same day you decide to go, but I don't actually see that anywhere (although Im half zonked out sicky so that might be part of the problem). 

I left the details out because I wanted to gauge interest. Once I have enough people saying "count me in". I will collect the $28/person fee (or less with Groupon) and buy a time slot that is agreeable to all. 

Edited by Marblez