The Gathering 6 - AFTERMATH

I am happy my fat ass came out tonight.

U got to see Troy and Sekhmet of course. Always look great together you two<3

I finally met Trene4000, thank you for the hug. You are a beautiful person.

Tron, my darling, I have missed you're presence and I automatically feel like the old me when I'm around you. You lift my spirits and I am honored to be you're friend. You're family is beautiful. I love you're niece and nephew's. I felt special cause they hugged me and you're niece she's my new buddy!

Scary Guy-thank you for showing me all the cell phone tips! I have missed hanging out with you. It was great to see you again! 

Marblez-Beautiful, beautiful soul. I am so thankful to see you again. You are so very amazing. Can't wait to talk to you more; )

Sycosis-nice to see you again! You guys are an awesome pair. Great conversation with you both!

I know Freaklord and I believe his gf and I saw Rosyblue there but, everyone was kinda already done eating by the time I got there so I was pretty late. I apologize. I'll get better. Lol

Thanks for putting this together, Troy. It's nice way to socialize without having to worry about a hangover..

But I did find out they serve beer and wine until 11 pm;) Just saying.

Music.. We need music;)

Oh my gosh!  Everything was so fun!  I loved it!  Thank you everybody for being so nice and helpful and please excuse me for not posting individual names.  I don't want to offend anybody for not remembering someone's name.  I haven't encountered that here, but not taking any chances.  Thank you for all the help with Ingress!  I was really clueless.  All have a great day!  Hope to see you all next time!

Added side note to the wonderful gathering. 

I learned the hard way that you should never hack an enemy portal placed near a traffic signal.  Why? You might ask, because the light might turn red.  I lost 400 XM before the light turned green and I was able to escape.  At Level 2, that's a lot of XM.  Especially since I had been hacking multiple portals before I reached that one.

On 4/15/2016 at 3:37 AM, kat said:

I am happy my fat ass came out tonight.

U got to see Troy and Sekhmet of course. Always look great together you two<3

I finally met Trene4000, thank you for the hug. You are a beautiful person.

Tron, my darling, I have missed you're presence and I automatically feel like the old me when I'm around you. You lift my spirits and I am honored to be you're friend. You're family is beautiful. I love you're niece and nephew's. I felt special cause they hugged me and you're niece she's my new buddy!

Scary Guy-thank you for showing me all the cell phone tips! I have missed hanging out with you. It was great to see you again! 

Marblez-Beautiful, beautiful soul. I am so thankful to see you again. You are so very amazing. Can't wait to talk to you more; )

Sycosis-nice to see you again! You guys are an awesome pair. Great conversation with you both!

I know Freaklord and I believe his gf and I saw Rosyblue there but, everyone was kinda already done eating by the time I got there so I was pretty late. I apologize. I'll get better. Lol

Thanks for putting this together, Troy. It's nice way to socialize without having to worry about a hangover..

But I did find out they serve beer and wine until 11 pm;) Just saying.

Music.. We need music;)

15 hours ago, Trene4000 said:

Oh my gosh!  Everything was so fun!  I loved it!  Thank you everybody for being so nice and helpful and please excuse me for not posting individual names.  I don't want to offend anybody for not remembering someone's name.  I haven't encountered that here, but not taking any chances.  Thank you for all the help with Ingress!  I was really clueless.  All have a great day!  Hope to see you all next time!

5 hours ago, TronRP said:

All I can say is I DID NOT want that night to end.

:gathering::bunny::peanutbutterjellytime::secret::rofl::pizza::animier::respect::cheers::hrhr::cool:wave

Now them there are good aftermath posts.