:cool

Hows life been?  Still living over on the east side with mom?  Still remember her calling me at like 4am in the morning or something hammered. (I think) lol

I know it says "detroit" in your profile but lots of folks use that as a general term just to mean the whole almost Tri County area. 

21 minutes ago, Scary Guy said:

Yeah, I never like to get too specific with location.  Anyone who wants to knows how and where to find me though.

I guess that kind of thinking is smart.  

Me i guess i just figure if someone really wants to "get me" I'm fucked.   Hell the president is fucked if someone is willing to go all-in  on the deal. 

So  any stalker/killers that want to get me 

36504 Fairchild

Westland , Mich 48186

Wed-Friday  lol.   If you REALLY wana get me just buy a sniper rifle and hit the red apple on thursday.  (double lol) just make sure your well hidden and / or get me.  Becasue I WILL get you if you don't get me.  My cement-revenge-head shit will take over and even if I cant get to my car to get the weapons, you are DONE. 

(after that you'll have a harder time)   Just because I don't want to put the GF in harms way.

Funny thing is , never even occuring to me,  this Gerber Mark II  (one of the words more famous knives) is a double-bladed what most people would think of as a "dirk" although it looks high tech-ish.   I was told by an aquaitince that I play magic the gathering with , who sells guns / knives for a living is straight up illegal to carry. Like for any reason.

BECAUSE I don't have a CCP I'd been carrying it around with me tucked away but easy to access (I have had Knife Fighting classes... all 3 of them lol) I'd been carrying it with me pretty much anywhere my car went (little to big to put in your pocket , although I have done it.

There is no legal way to carry a double edged blade without like a note from the governor or something apparently.  Yet you can carry a mile-long ranged sniper rifle.   The government is a bunch of clowns.  

So now I'm back to my always-on large and as scary as is legal (and can fit in a pocket) spring loaded pocket knife, and the car weapon is more like a sword than a knife... BUT LEGAL! lol.  

The gun goes in and out of the car with the ammo separated far enough that I won't have any issues if any cop happens upon it. 

Well, number one and this should be obvious, never admit to anything illegal online.  It can become evidence that can be used against you later.

Second, saying you're carrying it for defense is basically saying you intend to harm someone (who is trying to harm you, not that the law cares.)

My advice is keep it at home or sell it, and get yourself some nice pepper spray or a knife with a non stabbing edge (but still a point) that is under 3".

I found some neat links: http://www.knifeup.com/michigan-knife-laws/ http://knife-expert.com/mi.txt

What not might be mentioned is that if you have limited hand mobility or only one hand you CAN carry it legally, plus spring assisted knives etc...

Also in Michigan we only have a CPL (concealed pistol license) and that doesn't give you the right to carry other types of weapons concealed (besides a taser, but that's a whole 'nother ball of idiocy.)

Most cops probably aren't going to give you shit over your knife though.  Still, it's a good idea not to give them anything to give you shit about ;)

Anything you say online has plausible  (legitimately) deniabily. Unless you admit directly to a law enforcement agent, in person, that it was you that said it.

Worked with enough Wayne County sheriff dept. Cyber crime cops for enough years (fixing their computers) to hear this over and over.

Not to say blabbing your mouth about owning illegal chemical weapons wouldn't bite you in the ass. 

It's near impossible for them to use online statements as evidence, anyone could be at the keyboard. They have a hard as hell time connecting even like child molesters to online statements, except in the uber rare cases were the could meet up with the guy, get him to admit his online 'handle' and the exact nature of the crime like morons.

Until we login to websites with unforgeable unhackable DNA keys or something that will be the case.

Not that flaunting (real) crimes online wouldn't eventually lead to a bust.

Luckily we don't yet live in a world with unlimited resources so cops have infinite resources to waste on technicalities type BS 'crimes' that even they roll their eyes at and wouldn't bother with.

True , better safe than sorry.

But some levels of ridiculously ludicrous  (and vauge) stuff can't be constantly worried about without giving yourself an aneurysm.

Despite all that it is of course good to be informed and do your best to use said info appropriately.

Also when someone tells you something, I try not to use it as a springboard to prove what a worldly wise genius I am. 

Just makes for a pointlessly abrasive life.

I've seen the FBI make things stick though.  They take some online threats very seriously, even when it's obvious people are just dicking around.

Also it's kind of hard to prove that your account was hacked and that wasn't you making such statements.  Especially if they get crazy with it like going into what your writing style is like.  We each have a unique writing style with what words and punctuation we use that can be used to identify us even when we're anonymous.  Also things like panopticlick https://panopticlick.eff.org/ which uses your plugins and fonts to identify your browser.  So even if you're using a VPN/TOR service to get to the net, they can still say with almost 99% certainty that it came from your computer.  Depending on who has physical access to your computer it could really screw you over.

I'm not paranoid though, because it isn't paranoia if you know you're being tracked. ;)