This subforum and My Youtube channel.

Ok as some of you know from seeing my 2 posts, I am working on a Youtube channel.

I'll tell you that, when I became determined to do it, I didn't understand the undertaking.

I figured I would:

• Find a video based in this sub-forums title (Current Events, Science, Spirituality, Politics, Religion & Sociology) that was disingenuous, wrong, illogical, etc...
  • Write a quick script cutting it down, mocking it, cussing it out....
  • Set up my studio
  • Slap on the make up
  • Record
  • edit

And I thought I would churn out a couple a week.

I didn't know how many hours I would sit watching so much shit that was just so stupid that entire channels could be summed up with a 10 second video of my saying "You are so stupid, this is the only reply you deserve."

I tell you, after watching hours of Tila Tequila claiming the earth is flat and she is an alien, and women claiming I am a sexist just because of my physical features, non caucasians claiming I'm racist just because of my physical features, Homosexuals claiming I'm homophobic just because I'm a breeder, people telling me they are right and the proof is a book written by bronze age desert dwelling goat herders, it can get immensely depressing, especially when you consider the hours wasted just searching.

So, I have made two decisions.

1. I'm asking for your help in finding videos.

2. I'm adding a format to include Text. I'll try commentary on news, making fun of moronothons of twitter and tumbler posts, pointing out exactly how a "Scientific Study" isn't scientific.

I'll in video and low bar credit any submissions I use.

AND if you want to collaborate, as long as it doesn't interfere with my flavor, I will happily do so.

I have been censored for the first time on YouTube.

Oh I am so use to being censored, the regressive left and right hate me.

Ant way I went to YouTube cancer A.K.A BuzzFeed and watched a video called "If Everyone Saw The World Like Donald Trump Does" and I noticed a comment...

"I wish scientist could find cure for trump supporters"

So I commented, but before I could get censored some one replied to me allowing me to screen cap from my google+ feed and I have attached it. Guess google+ isn't as bad as I thought.

I Think BuzzFeed doesn't like being called Regressive Bigots, even though every time they make a video on politics or ideology they come off as regressive bigots.

Screen Shot 2016-03-02 at 10.21.52 AM.png

Edited by Vater Araignee
changed want to went