Damn It I really needed this :(

Troy Spiral

So this happened,20151219_000816.thumb.jpg.92dc7c083c2686

there goes the few bucks I was saving for presents, and a lot more. Not to mention the big ticket I can't pay, and the soon to be incresex insurance payments I  can't pay. Plus I got a letter saying my social security is going to be lowered. Talk about a broke loser. I thought I was slowly getting better, but all the sudden this intense sense of dread /depression/ no hope has come over me. Plus the nagging thought that I'm just a leech on society it back. Not sure it's worth fighting it anymore. I'll try but I'm not very hopeful.

Edited by Troy Spiral

Hugs, Troy. I am sorry this happened. I feel like God sometimes gets bored up there and like, grabs his game controller but like idk he's playing against the devil and we are the characters, it's like damn, oops... Like they're playing Grand Theft Auto or something, if we knew what time they play we could just all stay just like idk, hide behind our couch or a dumpster or something until the game is over.. If it ever ends that is.

I need to go back to bed or wait until I wake up fully and come back and redo the setup for the analogy in order to get to the essence of the point I am attempting to make. 

Hugs and positive thoughts.

At least you aren't hurt.

Its hard for me to look at that way but its true.  Now if i just had DIED i wouldn't have to deal with any of this.   But I didn't even really get hurt, just shaken up.  Just going to make life that much more of a pain in the ass.  Dealership said they probably wouldn't be done until January 20th ish.   Not that I have the cash right now anyway, blessing in disguise i guess.  :)