Can't Catch a Break

Troy Spiral

Pull int Mc Donalds, order my food, pay for the food, all the sudden cop lights light up behind me IN LINE.  The guy at the window said out loud "what the fuck?" lol

Ticket for "impeding traffic" , that is, pulling into the Mcdonald's entrance like i've done 1000 times before (Near Pandemonium game store in Garden City).  Apparently he thought I turned "too soon" and was driving "into oncoming traffic" (please I would have never turned if there was oncomming traffic near me).  So there goes another 160 I owe on top of the 100 I have to pay the OTHER case that was "thrown out" but they made still pay for this online "traffic saftey class" just to be sure.  PLUS i just found out I owe like 400 ind court costs for some shit they even SAID was dismissed, but to bad, pay the court costs anyway.   I've got a grand total of 70 bucks in my checking account.   UGHHHHH.  I was thinking about saving up to go to a fetlife meetup and a star wars marathon... kiss that goodbye.   :cry

Not to overlook your situation, but is the FetLife meetup and Star Wars marathon happening in the same place...

I had some interesting visions running through my head and just needed some clarification. *cough cough* 

Not to overlook your situation, but is the FetLife meetup and Star Wars marathon happening in the same place...

I had some interesting visions running through my head and just needed some clarification. *cough cough* 

lol

I'm guessing its pretty much as freaky as you could possibly be thinking.  :laugh: