So After 5 months .... its over

Troy Spiral

Did this have anything to do with the fender bender? It just good to know someone is finally out of court. Kudos.

That was something different.  This was me having a mental breakdown in walmart and "vandalizing" merchandise aka  bleeding on it they wanted get this .... 2 grand for like  3 birdhouses, (which apparently I bled on) some bandaids, and some magic cards I never even "got" as far as I can tell.  Was a very, very dark time for me, which Its only happened once before, but the PTSD kicked in hard and i just....  have no clue what I'm actually doing.  Apparently i act "like a zombie".  I have a vauge memory of trying to "snap out of it" and I couldn't, and in my crazed attempt to "come back to reality" I cut my finger with a little pocket knife thing to hopefully ground me back to reality (didn't work). 

Scary as hell honestly.  Both the event and even more the court case (up to a year in jail due to the massive inflated price they put on the <nothing> i got.  Judge dismissed the case , "not guilty by reason of temporary insanity" ... yep, I'm that guy.  *hangs head in shame* 

In 12 years that's like the second time that's happened, and its been a LONG time.  Only happens when i'm MEGA ULTRA stressed out, which never happens anymore (i still have problems but nothing that bad), not really sure what triggered it. Still had to pay several hundred dollars and I'm on some odd sort of "not probation" which just means I can't have any more incidients >specificlly at walmart for a year<  traffic tickets, issues with anything else is irrelevant.   Whats all this spell?  LEECH ON SOCIETY.  lol  :( 

... yep, I'm that guy.  *hangs head in shame* 

:grouphug

However, I don't see where this makes you a "LEECH ON SOCIETY" since you're not out there cutting up (pardon the pun) just for the sake of pushing the boundaries of your "not probation"...:hrhr:

In my opinion, it was handled improperly. The fact that you caused yourself harm in a public place should have been grounds for you to receive assistance because your actions should have raised some red flags instead of causing officials to see red.

Wal-Mart already claims to sell items at rock bottom prices, so to me, it kind of looked like someone was trying to recoup lost profits and revenue by making you responsible for it.

I'm just sayin' 

Troy, I have seen you in this state and I have been reading alot about seizure disorder and the different types, there is a type of seizure that this fuque is similar too, its called a complex partial seizure I do believe. Have you had an EEG since the symptoms started? Also, you are not a social leech and of course you had a spell...you were in Walmart!!:tongue: 

Lol

Troy, I have seen you in this state and I have been reading alot about seizure disorder and the different types, there is a type of seizure that this fuque is similar too, its called a complex partial seizure I do believe. Have you had an EEG since the symptoms started? Also, you are not a social leech and of course you had a spell...you were in Walmart!!:tongue: 

Lol

Thanks for thinkin about me.  I've had probably... hell  5 EEGs (and EKGs) since the last time this happened, also at least one fMRI maybe two (?) not sure about the timing.   They basically keep saying that I must have a TBI but that the instruments just aren't good enough yet to detect the shift (or whatever).   When it comes time to fill out paperwork they just put "Major Depression" (apparently thats easy to get approved where other stuff isn't, silly bureaucratic game playing)  but PTSD and Schizoaffective Disorder with rare psychosis episodes seems to be more accurate.  Problem with all of this is the mental health profession is  still in the toddler stage compared to the other health sciences.  :( 

Yeah I have Walmart Blackout Disorder.  lol.