Any cool kids in Livonia?

SnowFox

Alright so im too young for any clubs and cant drive yet. Is anyone in the Livonia area willing to chill at a park or mall? I need new friends and you guys seem like a cool crowd to be around.

I am new to the state and don't have any friends yet.  My girlfriend and I moved here not that long ago from central PA.  I live in Novi and don't really know the area.  

I am new to the state and don't have any friends yet.  My girlfriend and I moved here not that long ago from central PA.  I live in Novi and don't really know the area.  

I know Novi pretty well.  Used to have a semi-GF that lived there for years.  Back in the heyday of DGN there were plenty of people I could point  you too or even me.  I swear I'm busy almost 24/7  between being sick, taking care of my mother, my piddly little MTG business and trying to drive for uber.  We could hook up at some point though I'm sure. 

Alright so im too young for any clubs and cant drive yet. Is anyone in the Livonia area willing to chill at a park or mall? I need new friends and you guys seem like a cool crowd to be around.

I used to go to the Livonia mall a lot, been awhile though.  What I keep thinking we'll do is have a gathering or something on  a regular basis so no one has to be "by themselves" with some random stranger.  We used to go to city club every saturday (not that your old enough for that) but we should try and come up with some sort of "hangout" on a sem-regular or regular basis.  Not sure when to/how to do it though. 

I used to go to the Livonia mall a lot, been awhile though.  What I keep thinking we'll do is have a gathering or something on  a regular basis so no one has to be "by themselves" with some random stranger.  We used to go to city club every saturday (not that your old enough for that) but we should try and come up with some sort of "hangout" on a sem-regular or regular basis.  Not sure when to/how to do it though. 

Ah yes i look forward to the day i can enter city club. But anyway, maybe something simple like a picnic or trip to a mall may work? I was thinking the movies but then I thought you dont really get to know people through going to a movie. So anything public but not too socially awkward. Perhaps a group ghost hunt/investigation would be fun!

Novi is a pretty neat place! I hang out there with some friends all the time

I used to go to the Livonia mall a lot, been awhile though.

I used to live right by Livonia Mall. That mall was great. Somehow the old Sears is still standing there even though the mall has been gone for years (and is now a strip mall.)

Livonia never seemed like it had anything really fun going on there. It doesn't have any real downtown shopping district, or any fun hole in the wall restaurants/bars. Hell there aren't any more pool halls there either. That makes me a sad panda.

I suppose if you really get bored in Livonia there is always Laurel Park Mall/movie theater. That or walking around Meijer.

I used to live right by Livonia Mall. That mall was great. Somehow the old Sears is still standing there even though the mall has been gone for years (and is now a strip mall.)
Livonia never seemed like it had anything really fun going on there. It doesn't have any real downtown shopping district, or any fun hole in the wall restaurants/bars. Hell there aren't any more pool halls there either. That makes me a sad panda.

I suppose if you really get bored in Livonia there is always Laurel Park Mall/movie theater. That or walking around Meijer.

Usually people end up going to Westlnd mall. The only thing we have in Livonia is the rec center, pools, and okay libraries.

Usually people end up going to Westlnd mall. The only thing we have in Livonia is the rec center, pools, and okay libraries.

Good old Ghettoland, I mean Westland Mall. Well, I suppose Southland is trashier, but Wasteland Mall still looks really old. If you had the choice, I'd say get someone to take you out to 12 Oaks in Novi, that's a much better mall.

Also, I'm sorry Livonia is that boring. I figured that it would have picked up a little bit over the years.

Good old Ghettoland, I mean Westland Mall. Well, I suppose Southland is trashier, but Wasteland Mall still looks really old. If you had the choice, I'd say get someone to take you out to 12 Oaks in Novi, that's a much better mall.
Also, I'm sorry Livonia is that boring. I figured that it would have picked up a little bit over the years.

Ya I usually try and make time to head up to 12 oaks instead but westland is just in a convenient location for me so if I have a tight schedule (which is unfortunately more often than not) I'll deal with it. And I don't think Livonia will ever really pick up. Though they are remodeling the schools big time these next two years.