Random Acts of Kindness 3.2 (post your updated list!)

Troy Spiral

how does one buy a gift for someone from their wishlist?

I'm guessing this is related to the "in Germany" problem, but in terms of what to do, you just click on the item in their wish list, add to cart, and its listed as a gift.  Amazon knows what address to send it to, but its not visible.  Its a neat system.  

Stupid amazon! lol. Well anyways yeah I try to stop by. I have spread myself so thin with online forums and other things in life so I have to begin really trying to cut some things down out or back. Getting a little overwhelmed. Then this year for Xmas I been super busy since I got my in laws coming and making dinner and stuff. Hopefully as things progress I can lose alot of weight and feel better so I can do all the things I want and not hide from camera. I want to make a you tube vlog and get things going for my gothic embassy. In fact its looking that if I can network and get investors and others interested I want it to be a Gothic hostel or hotel at somepoint with maybe a event space. Though these are just dreams and ideas in my head. I have some interest but huge work ahead to before I can make anything happen. Until then just enjoy the life and scene here.

• 2 weeks later...

OK, I have a special request.  I need everyone's help so I can reach my annual volume quota. 

As some of you know, among other things, I am also an Herbalife distributor. However, I kinda slowed down on my sales when my mother became terminally ill. But, last week, I was just notified that I will be losing my supervisorship due to lack of qualifying volume points. 

I am asking for everyone to place an Herbalife order with me. You do not have to worry about cost, my business setup will handle that end. So if you are interested in receiving some FREE health and beauty merchandise, please contact me so we can make arrangements.

And Thank You in advance...:biggrin:

1 hour ago, TronRP said:

OK, I have a special request.  I need everyone's help so I can reach my annual volume quota. 

As some of you know, among other things, I am also an Herbalife distributor. However, I kinda slowed down on my sales when my mother became terminally ill. But, last week, I was just notified that I will be losing my supervisorship due to lack of qualifying volume points. 

I am asking for everyone to place an Herbalife order with me. You do not have to worry about cost, my business setup will handle that end. So if you are interested in receiving some FREE health and beauty merchandise, please contact me so we can make arrangements.

And Thank You in advance...:biggrin:

Um, I didn't know you did that too, but um, I'm totally interested, actually I should talk to you about getting into doing it possibly. 

1 minute ago, kat said:

Um, I didn't know you did that too, but um, I'm totally interested, actually I should talk to you about getting into doing it possibly. 

Great, I would be more than happy to talk to you about it. I am really into the "Heart Healthy" line in "Immune booster" products given my low immune system. Also, due to my allergy to the sun, I get my vitamin D from a product called "Garden 7". 

The type of sales I do is tailored to the individual. I do not "push" the entire line unless that is something the person is into. 

But, yes, do message me so you can order stuff you may be interested in but never thought to buy...

IT'S FREE!!

(Until I meet my quota then I will negotiate any prices if people are still interested in placing an order. So basically it's first come first serve right now.)

7 minutes ago, TronRP said:

Great, I would be more than happy to talk to you about it. I am really into the "Heart Healthy" line in "Immune booster" products given my low immune system. Also, due to my allergy to the sun, I get my vitamin D from a product called "Garden 7". 

The type of sales I do is tailored to the individual. I do not "push" the entire line unless that is something the person is into. 

But, yes, do message me so you can order stuff you may be interested in but never thought to buy...

IT'S FREE!!

(Until I meet my quota then I will negotiate any prices if people are still interested in placing an order. So basically it's first come first serve right now.)

Cool, thanks for the info. I always thought that they only sold weight loss stuff. Lol

31 minutes ago, kat said:

Lol! I wish I had that kind of metabolism. Damn hashimotos, I look at food and it automatically attaches itself to my ass.

I actually have to retract my previous statement. When someone first signs up as a distributor, your supervisor then encourages you to try all of the products to familiarize yourself with them. I decided I would try everything including the weight loss shakes. I was surprised that they actually worked and I kept a journal of my progress. I had a desk job and decided I would try to lose maybe 5 pounds which I did in like 3 weeks and kept it off. (The slower you lose weight the longer it stays away.)

So I guess I should say I no longer use the weight loss specific products. :happy:

Right now I'm trying (damn money) to stay on this stuff here , has the key things I want protein, fiber , vitamins (just the whole spectrum) and meal replacement (aka weight loss). Lean 1 (meal replacement)

Seems to be working, the problem is the cost per serving.   Sure there is cheaper stuff like *cough* slim fast, but it doesn't have the same level of ingredients.   I'm not married to it specifically but I'm looking for something similar.  Plus it tastes good and doesn't have much sugar (I'm "pre-diabetic" which I'm hoping to stay that way).

Oh hey wait , wishlist updated!  (to stay on topic =D) 

3 minutes ago, Troy Spiral said:

Right now I'm trying (damn money) to stay on this stuff here , has the key things I want protein, fiber , vitamins (just the whole spectrum) and meal replacement (aka weight loss). Lean 1 (meal replacement)

Seems to be working, the problem is the cost per serving.   Sure there is cheaper stuff like *cough* slim fast, but it doesn't have the same level of ingredients.   I'm not married to it specifically but I'm looking for something similar.  Plus it tastes good and doesn't have much sugar (I'm "pre-diabetic" which I'm hoping to stay that way).

Oh hey wait , wishlist updated!  (to stay on topic =D) 

As this is called "Random Acts of Kindness" I am very much on topic.  I am trying to give away FREE merchandise on a first come first serve bases to those who order from me.

I never knew it was so hard to give away FREE health products for those who may want to try something they may have thought about but never had the money to try.  I just need the volume points as I mentioned before. I slacked due to my mother's illness and now I am going to lose my status that I have had for almost a decade. I guess I could just order the stuff myself and pass it out on the street. 

Also, wishlist updated :happy:

i know hashimotos makes my life hell. skin and hair are terrible and weight. I wanna cry all the time because my body shouldnt be this big for the fact i dont eat much. I would help but I think living in Germany and some laws about import and export of health things would make things a tad bit tricky. I wanna get some items for peoples amazon wish lists but I have the problem I can not use the american amazon because I do not have a bank or credit/debit card in the states. It does not allow me to use my German account. I gotta figure things out. Though I am yet again quite broke. Last lil extra after the cost of making up and shipping my folks some gifts and I am going to meet a new friend at a new years old school goth get together. Its exciting. I hope you are doing ok. Starting to finally get a little relax time. Past month has been hectic for me and I was so stressed to make Christmas dinner for my in laws. :p It turned out good. Ok well time to enter my death like slumber.

22 hours ago, TronRP said:

As this is called "Random Acts of Kindness" I am very much on topic.  I am trying to give away FREE merchandise on a first come first serve bases to those who order from me.

I never knew it was so hard to give away FREE health products for those who may want to try something they may have thought about but never had the money to try.  I just need the volume points as I mentioned before. I slacked due to my mother's illness and now I am going to lose my status that I have had for almost a decade. I guess I could just order the stuff myself and pass it out on the street. 

Also, wishlist updated :happy:

I didn't mean anything negative by that.  Is there an online catalog or something we can order from / look at? 

On 12/28/2015 at 9:24 PM, kat said:

On 12/28/2015 at 9:32 PM, TronRP said:

IT'S FREE!!

Is Metabolife network marketed?  If so that IS a good way to make money , just takes a lot of effort and the ability to deal with "no".  Which... I have a hard time with.  I used to do network marketing for a different company I got 11 people into the company below me before I just couldn't deal with the "no go away" anymore.  If i would have kept at it , probably would have a decent income by now. 

3 hours ago, Troy Spiral said:

I didn't mean anything negative by that.  Is there an online catalog or something we can order from / look at? 

No worries, I didn't see your comment as anything negative...I just found it ironic how skeptical people became when someone tried to perform a random act of kindness.

Initially, I requested that interested individuals message me for details. The thought process behind that was so that talk of free product giveaway did not hijack this thread...oops.

gallery_4589_1202_958.gif

As for an online catalog, I was just going to tailor products to the individuals that contacted me so no one would get hung up on prices. 

Thank You Everyone!!!

large.56844dcad5d50_SmileyHearts123015.g

I met my volume quote and can maintain my supervisor status!

As a show of appreciation, I am still processing free give-aways until January 4th to ring in the New Year!

Thank you again!!!!

On 12/31/2015 at 11:34 AM, Neo said:

Also, don't forget to associate a shipping address with your wish list. 

Click "List settings" then "View details" and enter your information.

This allows people to ship to you without knowing your actual address....unless you don't mind sharing your address...

• 2 months later...