Now Watching...

1 minute ago, NocteSpiritus said:

lol same

~~~~~

I was so proud of myself.  I was actually able to clean up 25 years of hoard from watching this series.  I was able to identify my why and take care of business.

1 minute ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

I was so proud of myself.  I was actually able to clean up 25 years of hoard from watching this series.  I was able to identify my why and take care of business.

That's great. I see this, look at my own "hoard" and be like "I"m not that bad" and still know I need to purge things. It comes down to time and procrastinating.

5 minutes ago, NocteSpiritus said:

That's great. I see this, look at my own "hoard" and be like "I"m not that bad" and still know I need to purge things. It comes down to time and procrastinating.

~~~~~

I started my "clean up" by boxing things up last holiday season.  However, in March of this year, I actually put my mind to cleaning stuff out and my mind was so blown by how much garbage and recycling items I moved out of my house.  Now I have enough room for the stuff I need and I am currently organizing items.

8 minutes ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

I started my "clean up" by boxing things up last holiday season.  However, in March of this year, I actually put my mind to cleaning stuff out and my mind was so blown by how much garbage and recycling items I moved out of my house.  Now I have enough room for the stuff I need and I am currently organizing items.

Right now it's clothes that 1. I haven't worn/won't wear 2. or don't plan on wearing. I do still have a decent book library. It's my sister that needs to serious purge.

Edited by NocteSpiritus

3 minutes ago, NocteSpiritus said:

Right now it's clothes that 1. I haven't worn/won't wear 2. or don't plan on wearing. I do still have a decent book library. It's my sister that needs to serious purge.

~~~~~

Yeah, I'm dealing with the sister thing now...very touchy subject...

1 minute ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

Yeah, I'm dealing with the sister thing now...very touchy subject...

nods 

You couldn't walk into my sister's room due to things on the floor. Not as bad on the show, but it needs to be cleaned. More dump and go and not put away.

Ultimate Zoo on Family Channel.

Although the episode is from 2005, it's nice to hear good things about my city that can be enjoyed by all.  Detroit always gets a bum rep...and many times by people who where never here.