Now Watching...

On 5/23/2021 at 4:19 AM, TronRP said:

~~~~~

I inadvertently ended up watching the events of that day unfold on a live broadcast that was airing in my University cafeteria, the one day I actually decided to stay at the Undergraduate Library and study while I had a bite to eat.  At first, I had no idea what I was looking at, seeing an aerial view of all these young looking people running out of a building with their hands on their heads and some ducking while they ran, grouped together.  The TVs were on mute, so I had to wait for the banner to give an update on what was transpiring.  And that's when I saw it was a shooting at a high school.  My mind was blown because it read that they could still hear shots being fired as we were watching the live feed.

Out of interest, I watched the follow up reports and the documentary on the situation because due to that incident, the networks actually cancelled the graduation episode of Buffy The Vampire Slayer due to the graphic nature of what transpired in that episode and out of respect to those who lost their lives during the Columbine shooting.

The sad thing is, there were so many overlooked cries for help from the boys.  Having experienced some of what they went through myself, I understood the want to do something...anything to make the hurting stop.  Fortunately for me, where we live made certain things inaccessible.

I see Where you are coming from, and that is def not easy. I was picked on, growing up, like many others. I oftentimes felt bullied, allthough Im not really sure to what extent. 

I think a lot of people related to this image of the kids that fought back, because bullying is absolutely horrible 

On 5/23/2021 at 4:19 AM, TronRP said:

~~~~~

I inadvertently ended up watching the events of that day unfold on a live broadcast that was airing in my University cafeteria, the one day I actually decided to stay at the Undergraduate Library and study while I had a bite to eat.  At first, I had no idea what I was looking at, seeing an aerial view of all these young looking people running out of a building with their hands on their heads and some ducking while they ran, grouped together.  The TVs were on mute, so I had to wait for the banner to give an update on what was transpiring.  And that's when I saw it was a shooting at a high school.  My mind was blown because it read that they could still hear shots being fired as we were watching the live feed.

Out of interest, I watched the follow up reports and the documentary on the situation because due to that incident, the networks actually cancelled the graduation episode of Buffy The Vampire Slayer due to the graphic nature of what transpired in that episode and out of respect to those who lost their lives during the Columbine shooting.

The sad thing is, there were so many overlooked cries for help from the boys.  Having experienced some of what they went through myself, I understood the want to do something...anything to make the hurting stop.  Fortunately for me, where we live made certain things inaccessible.

Im here, if you need to talk ❤️

Somehow, I got stuck on a marathon of Ghost Adventures on Travel Channel.

I don't usually watch these guys after a certain year because their ghost hunting methods became more vulgar and profane.  They used to show restraint and were courteous and respectful to the locations they investigated, even when they were "antagonizing" the energies in the area.  However, within a few years of their pilot episode, they just went full on rude.

But then again, that's just me.  I personally do not curse or use the name of certain religious deities in vain.  It's almost as if they changed their ways to get more ratings from a younger viewing audience.  As if to give the show a, "Hey look, we talk just like you"...kind of feel.

3 hours ago, TronRP said:

Naked and Afraid XL All Stars 60 Day Challenge on Discovery Channel - leading up to tonight's new episode

~~~~~

Oh, it's Legends, not All Stars, on a 60 day challenge in the Louisiana Swamp.