DGN Night at Leland City Club...When Are You Going?

TronRP

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Generally, when I go to City Club, I head straight to the dance floor, I'll be wearing a black cadet cap with white lace tied around it.. If you see me, please come say something...I am usually in my own little world out there and everything else is just background.

What time do people plan to start showing up?

Yes as of right now I'm going. the only thing that can stop me is being called into work.

I will be there this Saturday.

I am just assuming you guys are coming to dance with me right... :yes

Since I always miss everybody by coming too early, this time around, I plan to be at City Club after 12am. I'm sure by then, anyone hanging around couldn't miss a black girl headed through Purgatory with a white laced bow on her black headgear...

...I'm just sayin'

Well, just got back in from City Club and dropping off the guest I invited. Did anyone show up? I was the wacky dancing maniac in black and white with the giant white lace bow on my hat back near the stage. Was anyone there? Did anyone see me?

Since I always miss everybody by coming too early, this time around, I plan to be at City Club after 12am. I'm sure by then, anyone hanging around couldn't miss a black girl headed through Purgatory with a white laced bow on her black headgear...

...I'm just sayin'

well we are glad you're saying cause it wouldn't be right if we did! :p lol And come on, you know none of the cool kids get there until at least 1 :p lol

I should be down the last weekend of April with all of my goth ladies from the north!

I was at the club but, I did not see you.

I was at the club but, I did not see you.

WHAAAT!!! Are you kidding me! :ohmy:

I was there so long just about every drunk guy in the club and 2 girl on girl couples came over to dance with me while I was checking to see if anyone may have been from DGN.

The Bow on my hat was 3 feet long and glowed like a beacon in the night under the black light along with the string lace arm warmers I was wearing...a group of people sat on the bench just watching me dance for about an hour before they went for drinks and came back tipsy for round two, this time they got in on the action...

Finally, EagleRose showed up and let me know the time...on my way out of the club, I was stopped in the lounge area and had my picture taken by a very flamboyant looking transvestite.

Maybe next time I'll just post a DGN stamp on my head and hope for the best....

By the way, what time were you there?

I actually changed my mind this week and went to CC from 1a to nearly 3a with TronRP and her guest. As usual, Tron was dancing over by that huge stage right across from the doorway. She had on socks with double white strips, a white top, a white strip around her head, white gloves sections and a white neckerchief. Since she always looks like a school girl, it's really hard to miss her. I sat with her guest at a table under the heating vent next to that huge pillar across from the red CITY CLUB text on the wall since my normal seat by the tree with blue Christmas lights was taken.

You should have seen the girl's face when the latex twins walked by. It was priceless. I cracked up when the person I call the raggedy ann walked by. He said something to a person whose picture he was taking and the girl went, "THAT'S A GUY?". I even went up and purchased a couple of drinks at the bar and saw no one I recognized.

Anyway, we need to develop a better way of finding each other there. I was initially informed there was a dgner's area last year but have yet to see or meet anybody else there. It's just a giant bench next to the bar. There's gotta be something better than that.

I actually changed my mind this week and went to CC from 1a to nearly 3a with TronRP and her guest. As usual, Tron was dancing over by that huge stage right across from the doorway. She had on socks with double white strips, a white top, a white strip around her head, white gloves sections and a white neckerchief. Since she always looks like a school girl, it's really hard to miss her. I sat with her guest at a table under the heating vent next to that huge pillar across from the red CITY CLUB text on the wall since my normal seat by the tree with blue Christmas lights was taken.

You should have seen the girl's face when the latex twins walked by. It was priceless. I cracked up when the person I call the raggedy ann walked by. He said something to a person whose picture he was taking and the girl went, "THAT'S A GUY?". I even went up and purchased a couple of drinks at the bar and saw no one I recognized.

Anyway, we need to develop a better way of finding each other there. I was initially informed there was a dgner's area last year but have yet to see or meet anybody else there. It's just a giant bench next to the bar. There's gotta be something better than that.

I agree with all of this modern technology we shouldn't have to wonder around aimlessly!!!!

I believe the Raggedy Ann you saw was Riku Namaku. He is one of the DJs as well as a former poster here on DGN.

I believe the Raggedy Ann you saw was Riku Namaku. He is one of the DJs as well as a former poster here on DGN.

Hey...I've been to his page...that's who took my picture yesterday...Sweet so I did get to meet another DGN'er :happy:

I'm glad I blend in with the background

Or I'd be pullin a Zha Zha Gabor...no pictures please :p

Actually, I have a feeling it may be my dancing endurance...I've been told that people notice that I never leave the dance floor unless I am walking out of the door. He probably felt he would never get another chance... :rofl:

Actually, I have a feeling it may be my dancing endurance...I've been told that people notice that I never leave the dance floor unless I am walking out of the door. He probably felt he would never get another chance... :rofl:

lol she's not moving as fast, quick take a picture! :p

I don't dance :(

How the hell did I miss you. I was hanging out with riku most of the night drinking with him. And I got to the club about 11:30.

By any chance were you the person standing, talking with him in the lounge area when he stopped 2 girls coming from Purgatory and asked to take their picture around 2am-ish? If so, I was the short girl standing next to the amazon... :hrhr: