DGN Night at Leland City Club...When Are You Going?

TronRP

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After 4 months of either being not allowed to walk or in a cast I am cast free and walking around so as soon as I have money I will be going to the club again.

Did I miss Something? Cast!?

Half of my right foot was amputated in December. Im also on dialysis and need a kidney transplant. Gotta love diabetees

:grouphug

Waaaay too many words came to mind when I first read this.

When you get the chance, please come hang out with me again... :happy:

I've given up on trying to coordinate a meetup so just letting anyone know I'll be at CC from 10pm to 12am...again with white lace bow on hat. If you see me tap my shoulder and say hi...jya mata nee minna :bunny:

I will be hitting City Club this Saturday about 10pm until. I know I will make it this time because I practically badgered another guest into joining me... :evil:

I will be the crazy dancer in the preppy school girl outfit - Black, White and Red...if you come to the stage area, trust me, there would be NO WAY you could miss me...that is after I arrive of course... :hrhr:

jya mata nee minna :cool

• 1 month later...

I figure if I head to the club, it will probably be around 12 am.

Not like anyone would know if I were there or not since nobody is ever able to find me anyway...I could be anywhere... :evil:

Well, I am planning on being at City Club this weekend for recreational purposes as a reward for a job well done...don't really care who's scene it is, just so long as I can dance to it...

Edited by TronRP

Well, I am planning on being at City Club this weekend for recreational purposes as a reward for a job well done...don't really care who's scene it is, just so long as I can dance to it...

Well, maybe 15 years from now I'll see you in the cyberpunk club, having a couple drinks and playing video games with my exterior cybernetics. :coffee:

Edited by Class-Punk

Well, maybe 15 years from now I'll see you in the cyberpunk club, having a couple drinks and playing video games with my exterior cybernetics. :coffee:

That'd really be so cool if I'm still bustin' moves in dance clubs 15 years from now...I might truly fit into the cyber scene then given that I might have joints replaced to keep up with the pace... :rofl:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

At Last!!! Finally getting a chance to hang out a City Club again this Saturday...bringing a special guest...SWEET!!!

Then I can pass out from overwork and exhaustion :rofl:

Edited by TronRP

• 4 weeks later...