How do you Handle...

well my roommate flew off the handle tonight. He got frustrated with roger, and just snapped. He told me to leave, and I was like.. omg.. When he gets in his rages, he gets violent. *sigh* how do you handle people like that? I mean, he's great when he's happy, but his medication only goes so far. Im scared where i live, but its my only home.

*lol* at least he didnt have a butter knife this time... heh

Vivian

p.s. im home now, he calmed down... but still

When I lived with people like this I was in AZ. Always warm enough to sleep at the park. In MI it's a problem. I would move ASAP.

well my roommate flew off the handle tonight. He got frustrated with roger, and just snapped. He told me to leave, and I was like.. omg.. When he gets in his rages, he gets violent. *sigh* how do you handle people like that? I mean, he's great when he's happy, but his medication only goes so far. Im scared where i live, but its my only home.

*lol* at least he didnt have a butter knife this time... heh

Vivian

p.s. im home now, he calmed down... but still

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Longer term yeah , move.

But if im understanding clearly, you really cant just "up and move" right away. Just try to remove your emotions when hes like that and stay clam, its hard but try. Its hard to respond well and react to chaotic situations when your overly scared or angry.

Hope your doing ok.

Longer term yeah , move.

But if im understanding clearly, you really cant just "up and move" right away.  Just try to remove your emotions when hes like that and stay clam, its hard but try.  Its hard to respond well and react to chaotic situations when your overly scared or angry.

Hope your doing ok.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

im doing okay. i've smoothed over the ruffled feathers, and just taking it day by day. my roommate is getting better at controling his emotions. for the most part. thanks for the concern you guys.. i just needed sympathy

Guest Megalicious

i dont need a lock on the door, i just leave, if he gets upset. its better to not be here, then to try and hide. he is big and strong. better to run lol.

frying pan? hahaha..  funny

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You should'nt have to leave your own house autum its a place for you to feel safe and always welcome because it s YOUR place!! .... Im sorry you have to feel that you must leave your comfort zone everytime your roomate decides to have a tantrum =( It must really suck .....

well, i take comfort from large crowds of people, so when i need to leave i just head up to trixies... im among friends when im there, its my second home, and they have coffee and tissues if i need a good cry.

Archived