Keeping it real on the east side

Guest Game of Chance

If you were me would you live in?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 2 weeks later...

well i guess it is ok... for awhile there i was driving out that way to see gary and now he moved this way and you moved that way so it is still all even. :p

and now we can go to luna and coney and be right there to hang out before or after. and do many other things out that way too.

sorry i didn't come out there saturday- i was just not in the mood to drive out there just to turn around and go back downtown to cc in the car i was driving.

Guest Game of Chance

well i guess it is ok... for awhile there i was driving out that way to see gary and now he moved this way and you moved that way so it is still all even. :p

and now we can go to luna and coney and be right there to hang out before or after. and do many other things out that way too.

sorry i didn't come out there saturday- i was just not in the mood to drive out there just to turn around and go back downtown to cc  in the car i was driving.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol...don't sweat it...you really should see the finished version of the apartment anyway...not the work-in-progress version that your sisters saw...although, Jacqui did make the comment that it already smells good in here...which is a bonus cause i know she hates smoke. I must be doing something right.

Guest Game of Chance

she really seems to hate a lot of things though, smoking is just an easy one to complain about.  :happy:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

haha...so true...so true...but a great girl regardless...i'm glad we're friends now

Guest Game of Chance

i'm glad you are too!!

and i am glad you got to hang out with all of us and be all super fly pimpin' and stuff

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Damn right...btw...tell those bitches they best have my money :laughing

Guest Game of Chance

only if you give me some too ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ok...we can share...hey they're gonna be living over here soon too...we might have to go collect

Archived