Blu Electronic Cigarette Kit & Refills for sale

Ebay keeps axing my listing. Apparently they don't actually allow the sale of tobacco-related items. A couple of these kits show up in completed, and some fool did a "buy it now" when I relisted the first time then backed out of paying. So it IS possible to get it sold, but I'm getting tired of relisting in hopes someone will just buy before it gets axed.

Tried Craigslist and got flagged there, too. Apparently tobacco items aren't allowed to be sold there, either.

Soo.... Here's the listing almost exactly as it appears on Ebay:

Blu Electronic Cigarette Starter Kit with 12 refills. Includes everything shown - recharging pack, two batteries, two vaporizer units, wall charger, USB charger, pack charger (forgot to include in pictures), and 12 assorted flavors of full-flavor/strength refills - the equivalent of 12 packs of cigarettes. Note: This includes the older model refills which can actually be refilled with bottled refill liquids - there are YouTube videos to show you how do to this. This would save you a TON of $$. Also, the products sold at volcanoecigs dot com are supposed to be compatible with the Blu unit.

Used for 2 months before owner quit smoking. There are 2-3 of each flavor left in each sample pack, totaling 12 refills. Excellent condition and ready to use. I'm a non-smoker but tried it all to make sure it works - I was tempted to keep this and get 0% nicotine refills, it was that enjoyable.

Asking $60 plus shipping. Paypal payment only. Ships within 48 business hours of payment. Insurance included free of charge.

gallery_7_1171_28077.jpggallery_7_1171_24113.jpg