DGN Night Aftermath, 8/27

I had a lot of fun getting to meet everyone and showing off my shiny skills with thread and crin ;3

I can't remember everyone I met. Gotta give Emach credit for being a good chaperone and keeping my drunk ass out of (too much) trouble though. $2 mystery shots are a bitch lol! And between the 2 of us, I think we gave out 4 or so business cards, so hopefully we'll see some shiny new faces soon ;3

I do remember chatting it up quite a bit with TWB and Spook, got to meet both birthday girls, and basically met everyone who was there (I think?), but that doesn't mean I remember everyone's screennames lol. I'm better with faces by far!

Tripped over a drunken Troy on my way out - I wish I could have danced, I will have to make up for it next weekend when my stupid knee is healed.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA THIS HAD MADE MY NIGHT. new life goal... see chern luggage drop

The best part was that I did it on tile, and my face broke my fall :laugh:. Yet for some reason, my knee is what got fucked up BAD. Whole thing is purple. I laid on the floor for five minutes face down and not even moving after, while David and Pest laughed their asses off.

Edited by Chernobyl

My ex was an alcoholic real bad, and we used to go out with large crowds of people hiking in the woods. There was a huge stone structure about 20 ft tall, with saplings around it, and we'd jump from it into the trees, which would then gently bow to the ground. He was WASTED, we told him not to do it, but he did it anyway and missed the tree by about 5 ft (talking SUPER drunk). Since he was so obliterated, he didn't put his hands out, there was no scream, no contorting of his body in anticipation, etc, so he basically looked like a big fucking suitcase that was thrown off the top of a building. He was even retarded enough to get up and do it again.

So from now on, whenever a drunk falls face first, plants it on the ground, no hands out, yell, flinching, anything like that, one minute standing vertically and .5 seconds later goes THUD forward, that's a luggage drop lol. First time I did it in all my drunk years.

LMAO!! *Splat* The image I;m getting of someone just jumping off that structure and missing the trees is hilarious.

Crap I wish I hadn't had to work Saturday evening. :\

Edited by Enishi

I met troy last night. He was drunk promoting to me. My friend who said he was joining the site too(K2) is who introduced me to CC last weekend. I love coming, drinking a pitcher, and dancing for hours on end. Hope to see some of you next weekend!

I actually feel kinda bad...so many people came out last night and I ended up passed out in the bathroom over a trashbin. Ughh.

The best part was that I did it on tile, and my face broke my fall :laugh:. Yet for some reason, my knee is what got fucked up BAD. Whole thing is purple. I laid on the floor for five minutes face down and not even moving after, while David and Pest laughed their asses off.

This is part of the reason I rarely drink anymore :). Ah good times lol.

Edited by Shaun

you have a face of drunken steel.

Was a good turn out of members so much so that this is where I would put a list and comments but I beseech you bsod for today I will post. Was tempting to dance the night away till my drunk buddies over indulged me to the point I needed a mule to move. Even more so the ladies seem to steer toward me with drinks, could be curiosity or a shift in the city clubs upgrade be it persona, speakers, cleanliness, lights, seating and last but not least clientèle. That may be so but after the 10th drink I though otherwise. In fact I could barely stand so I sat and talk to anyone near me at the time and filled here cups higher then my own. A very fun weekend to say the least.

:happydance