DGN Night Aftermath, 8/27

I think last night may have been a DGN record, or at least tied with last week. We had people coming out of the woodwork like Skyfire and MinaRose. Some newbies showed up like Havoc and others and it was great meeting everyone. I'm not even going to try making a list of everyone I saw 'cuz I just know I'll miss about half a dozen people and I got a little bit drunk so I may not even remember some things. But I did have a blast and hopefully it won't be months and months before TWB and I can make it out again.

I saw,i talked,i hugged and i had a great time. next saturday Lace you and me= city club and having a ball! I met so many people it was hard to remember all of them. Spook,TWB,Eternal,Bean ,Slogo,Shaun,Tony,Cherny and Pest,eevee,raev and about 12 other people who said hi to me. What a night!I may seem reclusive at times but im always very friendly. If im sitting by myself for a few its just me hitting the social reset button that or i was tired as shit from dancing either way i am aproachable!

I saw,i talked,i hugged and i had a great time. next saturday Lace you and me= city club and having a ball! I met so many people it was hard to remember all of them. Spook,TWB,Eternal,Bean ,Slogo,Shaun,Tony,Cherny and Pest,eevee,raev and about 12 other people who said hi to me. What a night!I may seem reclusive at times but im always very friendly. If im sitting by myself for a few its just me hitting the social reset button that or i was tired as shit from dancing either way i am aproachable!

Ehehehehe.

Oh God...MinaRose did make it! Geez... I completely forgot briefly seeing her.

I'm a bit worried, because I don't recall parts of my night and I don't know how I was acting after I got to that point :X

I drank faaaar too much last night.

But from what I recall...I drank a Irish carbomb from Slogo, a shot of Jack from Raev, a shot of Crown Royal and a shot of Jack from garbledena, and half a drink from my friend Mike that was passed on from my friend Crystal.

Oh, and Siren got me a bubblegum vodka...the last thing I recall drinking.

I don't remember much.

So I look forward to hearing how everyone's night went.

I actually feel kinda bad...so many people came out last night and I ended up passed out in the bathroom over a trashbin. Ughh.

Eevee!! Yay! You're ok! After I heard about you in the bathroom, I went in and didn't see you, and then didn't see you for the rest of the night. So glad you're awake and alert enough to type in the afternoon!

We had a fantastic night with everyone, and stayed way later than we usually do. I danced a lot, and my throat is sore from talking, and laughing so much. The dance floor got a little douchie at the end of the night with the jock straps, but thank goodness there wasn't enough of them to spoil the dancing fun. By the end of the night, though, my ass was so tired, and sore, I pictured myself moving around like Fred Sanford out on the floor~ha!

Hope to see everyone again soon!

Muwah!

I'm a bit worried, because I don't recall parts of my night and I don't know how I was acting after I got to that point :X

But from what I recall...I drank a Irish carbomb from Slogo, a shot of Jack from Raev, a shot of Crown Royal and a shot of Jack from garbledena, and half a drink from my friend Mike that was passed on from my friend Crystal.

I don't remember much.

I actually feel kinda bad...so many people came out last night and I ended up passed out in the bathroom over a trashbin. Ughh.

My memory usually isnt all that great but for some reason its ESPECALLY foggy about this weekend. Maybe they put something in the air.

Not sure why, nothing was all that different , guess maybe I was more tired than usual.

I remember calling Tyger before the club and some other people, I remember metting up with shawn, I remember walking in the door, then it gets foggy, i'm not sure if Im remembering this week or last week lol.

I was literally driving home thinking "wtf? Why wasn't Chernobyl there? WTF were was X Y Z persn (all people I knew were going). This was like 5 hours after I left the club having slept in my car for awhile before going home.

*searches memory banks*

Cherobyl

Pest

Eveee

Siren

Shaun

Slogo

VV

<fog>

Was Raev there? I thought he was going to be....

I know I'm missing a ton of people.

I remember their being a solid amount of DGNers being there, just not who it was. This is what happens when you keep a core group going to the same place regularly every week, it grows, and also brings random people in especially helps if they have a place to meet specifically inside the club, particularly for new people who don't know what anyone looks like.

I have to assume the promotion efforts were an epic fail at least on my part, since if I cant remember much, I'm doubiting my auto-pilot promotion could be all that great. lol

I do remember some hugs, best part of the night typcially. =D

favorite part of the night: that I wasn't the most drunk out of all of you bitches.

savagehart puked all over the city club floor... TWICE.

Eevee was bombed.

and guess what?! VICTORIA WAS STABLE. LIGHTLY DRUNK BUT NOT BAD.

Chernobyl was bombed.

Troy did drunk promoting.

I did make a tasty dgn sammich in one of the chairs but you know ;]

Slogo is Gaston.

YYUP

This was like 5 hours after I left the club having slept in my car for awhile before going home.

Glad you made it home ok, kinda worried me leaving you sleeping in the car like that. Anyway I had a blast, talked to a few people including an old friend I haven't seen in like 5 years :peanutbutterjellytime:. Think I shocked eevee though when I wished her a happy birthday after never saying a word to her previously :shock:.

Was Raev there? I thought he was going to be....

I sure was. Brought Rocky (the cash girl at the door) a bacon pizza since she was having a bad weekend, talked to some of the DGNers and gave Eevee a proper taste of the Irish (shot of whiskey).

I was so fucking drunk when I got home, I successfully pulled off a "Luggage Drop", which is something I made fun of my ex for YEARS for doing himself. That's karma :rofl:. Life achievement unlocked now! Trust me, I have the biggest bruise EVAR to prove it.

Edited by Chernobyl

I don't remember much.

Oh shit...killyosaur got me a shot of Crown too. Oh God...

I was so fucking drunk when I got home, I successfully pulled off a "Luggage Drop", which is something I made fun of my ex for YEARS for doing himself. That's karma :rofl:. Life achievement unlocked now! Trust me, I have the biggest bruise EVAR to prove it.

wtf is a luggage drop? lol

wtf is a luggage drop? lol

My ex was an alcoholic real bad, and we used to go out with large crowds of people hiking in the woods. There was a huge stone structure about 20 ft tall, with saplings around it, and we'd jump from it into the trees, which would then gently bow to the ground. He was WASTED, we told him not to do it, but he did it anyway and missed the tree by about 5 ft (talking SUPER drunk). Since he was so obliterated, he didn't put his hands out, there was no scream, no contorting of his body in anticipation, etc, so he basically looked like a big fucking suitcase that was thrown off the top of a building. He was even retarded enough to get up and do it again.

So from now on, whenever a drunk falls face first, plants it on the ground, no hands out, yell, flinching, anything like that, one minute standing vertically and .5 seconds later goes THUD forward, that's a luggage drop lol. First time I did it in all my drunk years.

HAHAHA. I can almost picture a few people I know doing that.

It was a great night out at city. I don't think I have ever been up there with so many people on the board up there. I don't think I even got a chance to talk to 1/2 of the people I saw up at City last night.