ECigs - input, please

Picked up a Blu Starter Kit at a yard sale today for $5.00 with the intention of selling it on ebay (a couple have sold for $50-$60).

I don't smoke. My sister, however, does. I have done a little research (including a quick and dirty search for prior posts here on DGN) to see what's up with cost, reliability, etc, in order to pass on information to her in case she'd like to give this a try (I owe her bunches so would give this to her instead of selling it).

I would like some cold, hard, experienced input from people who have actually USED e-cigs. ESPECIALLY the Blu brand. Do they continue to work well? Are there problems one should consider before taking the plunge? Are they satisfying? Is the cost of refills a true benefit?

If you HAVE used the Blu brand, have you tried refilling the cartridges? (There are videos on Youtube about this, as well as message board posts.)

I read on a message board that VolcanoCigs refills and products are compatible with Blu. Have you given this avenue a try?

Thanks.

Well, the sister responded. She's tried ecigs (probably not this brand) and didn't like them. So this post has kinda become moot - I'll be selling it instead of giving it to her.

Might as well let the post stick, though - maybe others would appreciate some input.

Actually, if I didn't need the $$, I'd consider keeping it and getting flavored, non-nicotine refills. I'm a militant anti-smoker, but I have enjoyed a few non-inhaled puffs of cloves when drinking. Even testing these to make sure they work wasn't entirely unpleasant.