always moody and angry

Nerdcore

Ok so im on medication to controll my mood swings and like outbirst of being angry all the time.. but lately I have been more moody and very pissed of of everything and anything. Even when Im out trying to ejoying myself, I get pissed of and super moody too. I mean my medication has been increased. I have told my doctor and he says its normal. but tis been like about 2 months and I have been feeling this. I have told him many times and he still says its normal.. arrg I dunno what to do .. :erm

You probably aren't on the right medication, and you need a new doctor. A good doctor will listen to your problem/concern and try to fix it instead of just telling you that it's normal. I had a similar problem when I was younger and on antidepressants. They just made me nuts, and my doctor wouldn't listen and told me it was normal, so I just stoped seeing the guy and stopped taking the pills. Now I just try and deal with being sad all the time on my own.

I'm not saying that this is what you should do, but I really do think you should look into getting a different doctor. Good luck.

Id be afraid to smoke weed becuase I would lose controll and widdle down to nothing.. I mean cheers to those who can handle it and all but I dont think I could I know it sounds gay .. but to each there own on that

Don't ask me. I am anti meds.....stiffles the kundalini. I am anti chemical for the most part....anti synthetic anyway.

Ok so im on medication to controll my mood swings and like outbirst of being angry all the time.. but lately I have been more moody and very pissed of of everything and anything. Even when Im out trying to ejoying myself, I get pissed of and super moody too. I mean my medication has been increased. I have told my doctor and he says its normal. but tis been like about 2 months and I have been feeling this. I have told him many times and he still says its normal.. arrg I dunno what to do .. :erm

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Don't ask me.  I am anti meds.....stiffles the kundalini.  I am anti chemical for the most part....anti synthetic anyway.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm agreeing with you there, at least in regard to the medications. I don't take anything with the exception to some over the counter cold/allergy pills or mild painkillers like Ibuprofin.

I would first consult another doctor, or atleast threaten to take you $ someplace ales and seei fthat gets your current Dr to do something, if those things dotn happen i would Google about some homiepathic remedies to help, i woudl also look up any reaction the herbs would have with you Perscribed meds. IF you are leary of going off your meds try to look up ways to relieve the symptoms with your diet, alot of time foods can help or mess up what we are tryig to fix, some dietary changes should probally be ok with your current meds and may help alot. Sorry i dotn have exact info for you but i hope my ideas of where to search for the answers helps you out.

Kisses my dear nad i really hope these thing work out well for you, i know i only met you once but i really dotn think you deserve to be so unhappy in this way.

lilith

Maybe it's just your life situation? Can you see a counselor and talk things over? It's hard to find a good counselor but once you do they can be wonderful in helping you sort things out.

I used to think I had a chemical problem that was causing me to be depressed but then when I looked at my life and really took a hard look at my relationships, where I live, everything, I realized that anyone would be depressed in my situation. I'm still in the process of changing things but just realizing I have some control is a positive thing.

Maybe it's just your life situation?  Can you see a counselor and talk things over?  It's hard to find a good counselor but once you do they can be wonderful in helping you sort things out.

I used to think I had a chemical problem that was causing me to be depressed but then when I looked at my life and really took a hard look at my relationships, where I live, everything, I realized that anyone would be depressed in my situation.  I'm still in the process of changing things but just realizing I have some control is a positive thing.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes yes yes and more yes

your life situation can do so much to your over all well being!! it can make you think you are depressed, crazy, angry, etc etc. sometimes it is obviously a combination of both (mental and situational) but from what i have read here on this board you seem to not be very happy with many aspects of your life. =( so in that case taking all the pills in the world is NOT going to make you happy or fix what is still going on in your life. *hugs* becky i really hope that you will be able to get yourself in a happy, safe, healthy place one day.

Archived