Male chests - Shaved or No?

Troy Spiral

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Depends.....I do appreciate testosterone and love a good hairy chest.  However a nice smooth unhairy surface to lick is good.  Would rather have shaved balls.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'd have to agree with you there.... though I would never expect anyone to shave/wax for me....but in an ideal world men would have no ball hair lol.

Edited by bean water

I'd have to agree with you there.... though I would never expect anyone to shave/wax for me....but in an ideal world men would have no ball hair lol.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

In an ideal world, noone would have any body hair. *L* I don't necessairily have an aversion.. I just like hairless... *L*

Guest MsMaldoror

You can always shave them both again. It is YOUR body...

recently I shaved my chest hair, but not because I wanted to. 

Well it's starting to grow back and I like it better shaved!  It was smooth! 

I also like my head shaved better. 

Sadly both my chest and my head hair are growing back.  =(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You can always shave them both again.  It is YOUR body...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

but sometimes people consider what other peoples opinions are, if those people are near to their heart. :grin Plus I can go either way as far as both go, if it was *that* important to me then I wouldn't comprimise, but it isn't, so I do. =)

I guess i prefer "myself" shaved, but my skin is very sensitive and the process of shaving can be a bit painful, moreso than i guess it is for the average guy. the last girl i was with told me she prefered it not shaved so im just sort of in a state of flux. Doesnt really matter to me all that much either way, kind of like how i dont nessiarly always care were i go out to eat, if whoever im with wants to go there ill go hehe. Some things are "important" to me , this one isnt, more of a curiousity than anything.

I like a little chest fuzz, or bare, but I hate lots of curly hair or the two hairs here, three hairs there, and ingrown hairs when people don't shave well if they have to shave.

my only real problem with chest hair is when it tickles my ears or nose when I'm laying with my head on a guys chest.

on another note... i like pubic hair, on guys and girls. trimmed is nice, but shaving all or even most of it is just odd to me. I mean, I won't complain, but I won't every ask for it. I like soft things to pet. just condition it! please! :erm

it really depends some guys look hot with hair and some dont. also depend on where the hair grows and how much, i dont want to snuggle with smokie the bear ya know, he would probally put out my cigg after sex anyhow...... help prevent forest fires he he he

lilith