Something Cold presents: BRANES (Portland, OR) + Primary Colors (Oakland, CA) + Siobhan

BRANES (Portland, OR) and Primary Colors (Oakland, CA) are teaming up to take off on an intergalactic USA tour this JULY! Traveling through space and time with their electronic sonic oddities and joining us in Detroit for a special Something Cold party!

BRANES (Synth driven deathrock)

PRIMARY COLORS (Experimental Industrial)

SIOBHAN (Cassette tape-loop industrial)

SOMETHING COLD DJS

DJ NOCKER (Industrial Wednesdays, Hamtramck)

July 12th

9PM

$5

Magic Stick

4120 Woodward Avenue

Detroit, MI

http://primarycolors.bandcamp.com/

http://majesticdetroit.com/2011/06/13/something-cold-presents-branes/

tumblr_lnbp4uihqf1qb14c0o1_500.jpg

Edited by DJDeadbeat

You guys are putting together some really interesting shows... :thumbup:

Thank you! It means a lot. We've been swamped lately setting up shows. July, August and September are going to be crazy! Lots of great stuff coming up. We hope to see you out for this one in particular. Branes and Primary Colors are fantastic!

• 2 weeks later...

Nockers mentioned a few things to me he will be including in his DJ Set. Some amazing stuff that rarely see's play in a club setting. Going to be very unprecedented and certainly shouldn't be missed.

Add some amazing bands and the always impressive DJ Justin Carver of Something Cold and you have even more reasons to attend!

Nockers mentioned a few things to me he will be including in his DJ Set. Some amazing stuff that rarely see's play in a club setting. Going to be very unprecedented and certainly shouldn't be missed.

Add some amazing bands and the always impressive DJ Justin Carver of Something Cold and you have even more reasons to attend!

Marc, you always butter me up. ;) Thanks for the kind words, I look forward to seeing you guys out!!