What Type of Horror Movie Are You?

Troy Spiral

What type of Horror movie are you?

My Results:

full_649163697.jpg

The Psychological Thriller Movie

You are the Psychological Thriller, brimming with sickening twists and mind blowing plot. In the majority of this type of film, a serial killer is featured, one that gives the cops a run for their money while rubbing the gruesome details of their victim's murder in the face of the FBI. You almost always have a scene that the audience didn't see coming and contain some key point that makes everyone say, "Oh, my God!" at the end of the movie. While mentally challenging, you also have plenty of blood and guts for the audience to enjoy or be sickened by. Some Psychological Thriller movies would include: Seven, Silence of the Lambs, The Zodiac Killer, etc.

My Results:

full_438813892.jpg

The Downright Disturbing Movie

You are the Downright Disturbing movie. The whole point of your being is to shock and mortify the audience. This means you have to have plenty of gruesome imagery as well as a morbid plot line. You are so shocking, and sometimes gross, that you are not allowed to be shown in theaters and come straight to video. You truly warp the minds of your viewers and some people just cannot resist that. Your scenes contain mutilated haunts, strewn body parts, and often gore that would sicken the most avid horror goer. But sometimes, you are not gory at all, and simply have the wrong body part sticking out of the wrong place. Some Downright Disturbing movies would be: Teeth, Eraserhead, Jacob's Ladder

My Results:

full_438813892.jpg

You are the Downright Disturbing movie. The whole point of your being is to shock and mortify the audience. This means you have to have plenty of gruesome imagery as well as a morbid plot line. You are so shocking, and sometimes gross, that you are not allowed to be shown in theaters and come straight to video. You truly warp the minds of your viewers and some people just cannot resist that. Your scenes contain mutilated haunts, strewn body parts, and often gore that would sicken the most avid horror goer. But sometimes, you are not gory at all, and simply have the wrong body part sticking out of the wrong place. Some Downright Disturbing movies would be: Teeth, Eraserhead, Jacob's Ladder

Take This Quiz Again Take More Qui

Edited by kat

My Results:

full_537704504.jpg

The Suspense Movie

You are the Suspense movie, full of painfully powerful moments that leave watchers on the edge of their seats with apprehension. You have twists and turns at every corner, and usually focus around a few singular murders that the protagonist has to solve before they become the next victim. While many would not consider Suspense as being part of the horror genre, this type of film scares the crap out of the audience on most occasions. Some Suspense movies would include: Silence of the Lambs, The Sixth Sense, Premonition, etc.

My Results:

full_438813892.jpg

Damnit! Everytime

My Results:

Punchline-ML.jpg

The Tom Hanks 80's Comedy.

You are the Tom Hanks 80's Comedy. You excel at being kinda funny but also having a heart. A lot of your movies are family friendly and have lots of 80's saxophone music. You costar with animals and children well. People leave wanting to spend time with loved ones and perhaps play some board games. People might try to start leukemia and pet shelters in your name . Expect a lot of pop culture references on The Simpsons and Family guy in your future. Some Tom Hanks 80's Comedies would be: Splash, Punchline, Turner And Hooch.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

You are the Psychological Thriller, brimming with sickening twists and mind blowing plot. In the majority of this type of film, a serial killer is featured, one that gives the cops a run for their money while rubbing the gruesome details of their victim's murder in the face of the FBI. You almost always have a scene that the audience didn't see coming and contain some key point that makes everyone say, "Oh, my God!" at the end of the movie. While mentally challenging, you also have plenty of blood and guts for the audience to enjoy or be sickened by. Some Psychological Thriller movies would include: Seven, Silence of the Lambs, The Zodiac Killer, etc.

…………………

I approve. Definitely going to have to agree on the Bruce Campbell statement, though. ;D

• 2 weeks later...

My Results:

full_773324314.jpg

The Golden Oldie You are the Golden Oldie, the ancient horror movies that nearly everyone knows. While a bit painfully boring for newer viewers, you were the true scare of your time. Most Golden Oldies are featured in black and white with very few special affects and poor camera angles, but everyone loves you because of that. You are the original start of horror in all its splendid and cheesy glory, and you are also the inspiration for many of the new horror film directors. Some Golden Oldies would include: The Wolfman, Frankenstein, Nosferatu, etc.

• 3 weeks later...

My Results:

full_649163697.jpg

The Psychological Thriller Movie You are the Psychological Thriller, brimming with sickening twists and mind blowing plot. In the majority of this type of film, a serial killer is featured, one that gives the cops a run for their money while rubbing the gruesome details of their victim's murder in the face of the FBI. You almost always have a scene that the audience didn't see coming and contain some key point that makes everyone say, "Oh, my God!" at the end of the movie. While mentally challenging, you also have plenty of blood and guts for the audience to enjoy or be sickened by. Some Psychological Thriller movies would include: Seven, Silence of the Lambs, The Zodiac Killer, etc.

• 4 months later...

and

The Golden Oldie

You are the Golden Oldie, the ancient horror movies that nearly everyone knows. While a bit painfully boring for newer viewers, you were the true scare of your time. Most Golden Oldies are featured in black and white with very few special affects and poor camera angles, but everyone loves you because of that. You are the original start of horror in all its splendid and cheesy glory, and you are also the inspiration for many of the new horror film directors. Some Golden Oldies would include: The Wolfman, Frankenstein, Nosferatu, etc.

I don't get really get it. Neither of these describe what I have in my mind. Oh well, online quizzes...

• 3 years later...
On 6/27/2011 at 2:12 AM, Troy Spiral said:

My Results:

full_649163697.jpg

Same... 

Mwahaha

• 1 month later...

full_438813892.jpg

• 2 months later...

full_649163697.jpg

I got the common: 

• 1 year later...

full_438813892.jpg

• 2 years later...

image.jpeg.b87745bad8b3034ec7a7543f00db30f7.jpeg

The Suspense Movie

You are the Suspense movie, full of painfully powerful moments that leave watchers on the edge of their seats with apprehension. You have twists and turns at every corner, and usually focus around a few singular murders that the protagonist has to solve before they become the next victim. While many would not consider Suspense as being part of the horror genre, this type of film scares the crap out of the audience on most occasions. Some Suspense movies would include: Silence of the Lambs, The Sixth Sense, Premonition, etc.