Aftermath, DGN Night at CC, April 2nd

hipsters have started taking goth trends as their own. *rolls eyes*

my favorite was two weekends ago when they were CLAPPING ALONG to just like heaven.

I gagged.

I was unhappy.

I met a handful of people, but my night got fuzzy as it progressed :p harassed stormknight as usual :D <3, hung out with this guy I dig, hung out with my bacon bit. someone told me I apparently am way taller in 'real life' than they imagined from dgn. ahah.

Edited by victoriavengeance

hipsters have started taking goth trends as their own. *rolls eyes*

my favorite was two weekends ago when they were CLAPPING ALONG to just like heaven.

I gagged.

I was unhappy.

I met a handful of people, but my night got fuzzy as it progressed :p harassed stormknight as usual :D <3, hung out with this guy I dig, hung out with my bacon bit. someone told me I apparently am way taller in 'real life' than they imagined from dgn. ahah.

Alot of "hipsters" listen to more goth and post-punk than the actual goth scene around here. And most of the time when a new goth/post-punk band comes to town, the only people in attendance are, in fact, hipsters. Im sure it was that way for the Blank Dogs show and ill bet it will be the same for the Zola Jesus show...

Sorry I just find it funny that people get mad at the fact hipsters are taking over the scene.

Met Onyx for the first time. I too have now completed my pokemod collection.

LMLC ambushed me. I approved.

Many Eevee hugs. Always a good thing, I may dai without Eevee hugs.

I think it should go without saying that I saw Siren there.

Same with Storm.

Had a tense moment with a few of the hipsters. One of those nose to nose, fists clenched moments. I decided to make their night miserable after one of them ran Eevee off of the dance floor and kept slamming into people and laughing about it. Figures that when an angry protective rivet head steps up about it, they would turn into kittens and leave a few minutes later. :(

Met Onyx for the first time. I too have now completed my pokemod collection.

LMLC ambushed me. I approved.

Many Eevee hugs. Always a good thing, I may dai without Eevee hugs.

I think it should go without saying that I saw Siren there.

Same with Storm.

Had a tense moment with a few of the hipsters. One of those nose to nose, fists clenched moments. I decided to make their night miserable after one of them ran Eevee off of the dance floor and kept slamming into people and laughing about it. Figures that when an angry protective rivet head steps up about it, they would turn into kittens and leave a few minutes later. :(

I don't know what it is with some of the dudes at City. Some dude said "hi" to me, I said hello back then continued to walk. He approached me twice later on. I was not at all interested in talking to him. Kinda tired and not in the mood to deal with most people. Then the morons on the dance floor of which Raev spoke. One wearing white baggy pants slammed into me and laughed and I had to tell the fucker not to do it again. I swear some people are intent upon ruining other peoples' good time.

Sounds to me like they were "Two- Stepping" Which, despite how dumb it looks, is surprisingly fun in the right atmosphere.

Yes, well it's one thing to be dancing and accidently bump into someone but slamming into someone intentionally is another and if that shit keeps happening to me everytime I am there, my foot or knee will hit someone in the groin before they can blink.

Edited by KatRN05

Yes, well it's one thing to be dancing and accidently bump into someone but slamming into someone intentionally is another and if that shit keeps happening to me everytime I am there, my foot or knee will hit someone in the groin before they can blink.

I hate when people do that! I will jab my elbow right into their spine when it happens...they usually leave me alone after that :D

I had a great time, so did my friend who I brought, only his second time there.

Not sure why but I've never had anyone bother me there besides sometimes the staff can be rude, but it's easy to get over them fast.

There's hipsters??? I keed but honestly they arnt that noticeable IMO. The one dude in the leather who just stands at the bar is nice enough.

better yet, wait till they jump up in the air, then hit em high (or low) so they land on their fucking head! i can't stand those people! :X

Ooh. I like your style.

Sorry I just find it funny that people get mad at the fact hipsters are taking over the scene.

... you don't clap along to the cure, it just doesn't work like that in my world hahahaha.

Edited by victoriavengeance

... you don't clap along to the cure, it just doesn't work like that in my world hahahaha.

the cure claps in there own soooongs wtf........ :wallbash:

LoL.

Im not justifying them for running into people, but there is nothing wrong with making fun of cheesy music. (And I love The Cure)