A Cheap Breakfast

Hellion

:devil Back in my old days of machining and welding; I would get to work at 6:30; get my machine set up;get the paperwork and get going. But for two years in a row while I worked at this place; my ritual was 4 minithins 2.357 magnums and a large coffee. I did this every morning ; but at least one thing; work got done and I never made scrap!!

Good lordy crank, if you don't end up sick like me from that shit it would be a miracle.

:devil Back in my old days of machining and welding; I would get to work at 6:30; get my machine set up;get the paperwork and get going. But for two years in a row while I worked at this place; my ritual was 4 minithins 2.357 magnums and a large coffee. I did this every morning ; but at least one thing; work got done and I never made scrap!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

heh

the sober up for thursday full day of machine shop...

a challenge. but worth it.

lecturers were very suprised how active i am (they wanted us to over design process to find solution to every prob, i just looked at it, dissapeared, found 20-30 mins later on my back underneath the final project firtting the completely new part.

chocolate coated espresso beans.. YUCK but YUMMY. and a good way to keep your body moving and get work done before its time to start drinking before the dreaded shakes.

Guest MsMaldoror

Gee, and I thought this thread was going to be about fast food or cheap eats. I need actual food and coffee in the morning. (Tracy loses mega goth points here...)

i cant eat in morning. stomach wont handle it.

couple of hours in the day later i can eat while watching an over-zeolous ambulance training video with lots of gore, a-la worst case scenario setup.

but i doo need my multivit juices in the morning (bought from lidl)

Guest MsMaldoror

Yeah, I can't always eat right away, esp. if it's super early. But, I often make a stop at the local bagel shop to get something on my way to work.

That's why Crank is super-thin, and I'm not. I eat food in the morning, and he takes speed. :grin

i cant eat in morning. stomach wont handle it.

couple of hours in the day later i can eat while watching an over-zeolous ambulance training video with lots of gore, a-la worst case scenario setup.

but i doo need my multivit juices in the morning (bought from lidl)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:devil

Yeah, I can't always eat right away, esp. if it's super early.  But, I often make a stop at the local bagel shop to get something on my way to work. 

That's why Crank is super-thin, and I'm not.  I eat food in the morning, and he takes speed.  :grin

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:devil Yea I don't take that stuff anymore; Ihave gained more weight back but that pill crap ended years ago

Well I hate to sound like a mom here, but I am one so....I have acute diverticulitis and they think my doing meth for a few yrs may have greatly contributed to my illness today. I looked it up online and they are right, kiddies. Take care of yourselfs and SPEED KILLS

:devil

:devil Yea I don't take that stuff anymore; Ihave gained more weight back but that pill crap ended years ago

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Guest MsMaldoror

Yeah, I already know by now that this thread isn't about food. But, I just wanted to let you guys know that McDonald's has a new dollar breakfast menu. So, if you're looking for cheap and rather unhealthy, you might be interested. I had a cheese and egg bagal this morning. :grin

4 minithins 2.357 magnums and a large coffee.
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Man you sound like me! I used to work midnights at this distribution place in Ypsi. I took 2-3 (depending on how long the shift would be) Yellow Jackets and slammed back a warm cup of Cafe' Mocha from Timmies and I'd be good to go! I never liked the mini thins.. I didn't feel like they where givin me the kick in the ass that I needed to wake up:wink I wouldn't suggest taking any of those for a long period of time.. I know they can cause heart problems and all sorts of other shit if you use them to often.

didnt do speed.

did weed age 11 to 17/18 (cant remember exactly) went from being 8.5 stone (14lbs to the stone) now currently residing at 12.5 its dropping off now i'm more active and taken up absinthe on weekends i know i am not going to drive anywhere

Archived