Gamers Pics

Ok, so I looked through here and didn't seen anything for this, so I thought I would make one... I hope y'all don't mind..

Anyone have a pic of you playing video games, with your video game collection, or anything to do with your video games...

Then lets see them!!

Here's mine:

166242_1736394970285_1250910012_1922109_5925141_n.jpg

66206_1637210290730_1250910012_1727787_3049971_n.jpg

"When I was your age, television was called books." -The Princess Bride

Well, back in my day, video games were called table top RPGs. And here's my collection:

gaming-books-1.jpg

Closer look:

gaming-books-2.jpg

gaming-books-3.jpg

Timata would get a gigantic boner from these pics.

Timata would get a gigantic boner from these pics.

I don't take pics of me playing video games, because I usually play them in the most downtimes of life. Nobody wants to see all 700 combined pounds of everyone living in my household sitting around in the same clothes we were wearing days ago, basement laden with guy BO (because we all know that the dirtier I get, the more patchouli just wafts off my body :whistle:), surrounded in enough wrappers and dirty dishes it makes Jabba the Hut look neat, squinting like George W, and so much cigarette smoke in the air it looks like it came from a fog machine. In short, as my roommate Timata said: "Why would anyone request pictures of gamers...? Trust me, we're not the kind of people made for other people to want to look at" :laugh:

Now I am intrigued though...next time we're binging on xBox and there's like ten people in my basement jamming out on the many consoles we have, I'll snap shot it.

Anyone big into gaming will look at our superior set-up with the massive amounts of equipment we have and get either a huge erection or incredibly wet, clearly based on gender. DGNers who've been to my house will vouch for this.

I don't take pics of me playing video games, because I usually play them in the most downtimes of life. Nobody wants to see all 700 combined pounds of everyone living in my household sitting around in the same clothes we were wearing days ago, basement laden with guy BO (because we all know that the dirtier I get, the more patchouli just wafts off my body :whistle:), surrounded in enough wrappers and dirty dishes it makes Jabba the Hut look neat, squinting like George W, and so much cigarette smoke in the air it looks like it came from a fog machine. In short, as my roommate Timata said: "Why would anyone request pictures of gamers...? Trust me, we're not the kind of people made for other people to want to look at" :laugh:

Now I am intrigued though...next time we're binging on xBox and there's like ten people in my basement jamming out on the many consoles we have, I'll snap shot it.

Anyone big into gaming will look at our superior set-up with the massive amounts of equipment we have and get either a huge erection or incredibly wet, clearly based on gender. DGNers who've been to my house will vouch for this.

Guest Megalicious

photo.jpg

My Entertainment center- Elite off to the right (soon to be Red Wii added *does happy dance*). My controller is still on the floor, head set and all from my little romping with my brother yesterday (he lives 2,000 miles away- this is OUR quality time). I has BIG floor speakers!!! <3

Game cube is on the top left- I dug it out a few weeks ago for my 4 year old (nintendo= so MUCH MORE family focused).

OK, Spook just got me started on "Photo of the Book Collection." Not as heavy into the WW/WoD books as most, but I have some interesting ones.

post-3204-129298171064_thumb.jpg

Row 1: Torg and all its supplements. The white area is all of the West End Games' (the company that produced Torg,) campaign publication for the game, The Infiniverse. All the novels for the game are on the far right, as well as two extra Drama Decks.

Row 2. The binders contain every RPGA Network game I have ever run, including 2 GenCons. Car Wars, Traveller and Traveller 2300, James Bond RPG, Shatterzone, Paranoia First and Second Editions, Alternity (an old TSR space RPG.)

post-3204-12929816408_thumb.jpg

Call of Cthulhu (Chaosium, none of this D20 crap,) Elric/Stormbringer, Vapmire 2nd ed, Star Wars (West End Games, the good one) The white-wrapped book is the D20 version I shamefully admit I playtested. GURPS and Toon by Steve Jackson.

post-3204-129298197041_thumb.jpg

Card Games (starting from the top left. Car Wars first edition with its supplements, Illuminati and its expansion Y2K, Chez Geek 1-3, Marvel SAGA edition, Fluxx, and my dice (prefer Chessex.)

post-3204-129298212512_thumb.jpg

My Highlander CCG. I usually played a Connor Macleod deck. The company tried to get a Ramirez persona card, but Sean Connery wouldn't have it.

post-3204-129298225001_thumb.jpg

Top Row: All D&D and AD&D 1st ed books I have. Only hardcovers from 1st ed I am missing are Oriental Adventures and Deities and Demigods with the Cthulhu/Melnebonean Pantehons.

Second Row: Warhammer Fantasy Role Play, Mostly by Games Workshop and Hogshead Publishing. I thought the last company that had it made it a bit unplayable. The two Chaos Books for the Warhammer Worlds (WFRP and WH40K,) Slaves to Darkness and Lost and the Damned. Top Secret SI, Nuclear War, Down In Flames (which my LARP group used to simulate air combat.)

Bottom Row: Ghostbusters, Masterbook, Earthdawn, Shadowrun and Shadowrun 2nd ed. (both books signed by Tom Dowd, creator,) Cyberpunk 2020, Bubblegum Crisis, The Babylon Project, Champions, Highlander RPG.

Edited by StormKnight

• 2 weeks later...