Too Real

kat

exactly!

You know, we go to work, come home, some of us don't have people to vent or talk to so it's like a sounding board for, well me at least, I can't come home and bitch about stuff to my daughter, so I just do it here, otherwise I would not have any adult interaction, except for the minimal contact I have with co-workers, and I prefer to fly under the radar at work. I think I been to one socialization thing with them in 15 or 16 months.

As blunt as I am, though, I am actually ashamed and feeling worthless about what has recently transpired, I usually have no shame but I have found an issue that I am so afraid to talk about, out of fear of being looked at like a piece of shit, or trash, or deviant.

I so want to scream, though.

Counseling just might be what is needed to coup with day to day or other issues one is having trouble with.

Just a kind suggestion.

well, since we're being honest, you really come across like an ass in this post. if you're going to disparage this board, (ghost forum? please...) just do us all a favor & stop coming here. it's pretty simple, really. if you dig boards where flaming is acceptable, go there - it's not acceptable here. don't like it? go away.

yay my favorite robot mod come to say the same thing he always does :)

Counseling just might be what is needed to coup with day to day or other issues one is having trouble with.

Just a kind suggestion.

Thanks for the suggestion, it is appreciated but I do the counseling thing, but I sometimes think that the therapist I am seeing (don't get me wrong I like her) but, well okay here is an example of what her response was to something I said to her recently, we were discussing being single as we both are and I said I felt like there were no good guys anymore around here, and her response was "I believe there are, they're all in jail" (she was not kidding either) I kinda thought that was strange as hell.

The thing is, I am a social worker myself and it is extremely hard with my educational background to talk to a therapist and not end up challenging them, I kinda turn shit around on them sometimes, when I was 17 I made my shrink cry. (it's not my fault, it just happens)

One of my best friends is a psychotherapist and he has even offered to do this new hypnotism method on me, but it would be weird cause he is my friend (side bar if anyone else is interested in doing hypnotherapy let me know I can hook ya up with him)

Anyhow, my whole point I wanted to make before I started rambling was basically, Therapy is different from actually having an adult companion to come home to and discuss, life, and whatever else with, I used to have that and it is something I miss.

Thanks for the suggestion, it is appreciated but I do the counseling thing, but I sometimes think that the therapist I am seeing (don't get me wrong I like her) but, well okay here is an example of what her response was to something I said to her recently, we were discussing being single as we both are and I said I felt like there were no good guys anymore around here, and her response was "I believe there are, they're all in jail" (she was not kidding either) I kinda thought that was strange as hell.

The thing is, I am a social worker myself and it is extremely hard with my educational background to talk to a therapist and not end up challenging them, I kinda turn shit around on them sometimes, when I was 17 I made my shrink cry. (it's not my fault, it just happens)

One of my best friends is a psychotherapist and he has even offered to do this new hypnotism method on me, but it would be weird cause he is my friend (side bar if anyone else is interested in doing hypnotherapy let me know I can hook ya up with him)

Anyhow, my whole point I wanted to make before I started rambling was basically, Therapy is different from actually having an adult companion to come home to and discuss, life, and whatever else with, I used to have that and it is something I miss.

It would also be illegal for your friend to do it BECAUSE he is your friend and its breaking the rules...

Why not just be honest with out the brutal?

Doesn't have the same effect. I use the same "brutality" with everyone, even my friends. I dont sugarcoat anything, I shouldnt have to. No one else should have to either.

To quote one of the only cool movies with Brad Pitt in it...

"To get people to listen to you, you cant just tap them on the shoulder anymore, you have to hit them with a sledge hammer".

lol

Doesn't have the same effect. I use the same "brutality" with everyone, even my friends. I dont sugarcoat anything, I shouldnt have to. No one else should have to either.

To quote one of the only cool movies with Brad Pitt in it...

"To get people to listen to you, you cant just tap them on the shoulder anymore, you have to hit them with a sledge hammer".

lol

Not sugar coating is fine... that is just "honesty"

When you don't sugar coat, but wrap it in barbed wire and chuck it at someone... that is brutal... that is unnecessary.

I disagree with you and Phee 100% :)

And im not scrambling my signal, its quite clear im sure.

You see... that was not brutal... that was just honest....

If you had said "You too are stupid, and wrong" that would have been pointlessly brutal.

What do people think about those that are just blunt and say whatever they feel? Is it a cry for attention? Is it it just a person's way of reaching out? Is there such a thing as being too real, or should everyone coat shit in sugar and walk around acting like life is full of utter joy and rainbows, even if they are dying inside, or just going through something in life that they need to get of their chest in lieu of losing their minds.

...too=also...two=a number...to=any other uses....

I know when its pointless, is all.

Plus I know phee is intelligent, so calling him stupid wouldnt make sense to me, nor has he done anything that would make me personally want to call him stupid currently. If phee started smoking weed id call him a fucking idiot and tell him I hope he dies while driving stoned :) This is just something I dont really care about.

So....yea

I know when its pointless, is all.

Plus I know phee is intelligent, so calling him stupid wouldnt make sense to me, nor has he done anything that would make me personally want to call him stupid currently. If phee started smoking weed id call him a fucking idiot and tell him I hope he dies while driving stoned :) This is just something I dont really care about.

So....yea

If I started smoking weed.... I would expect to be called that :)

What if it was for medical purposes and you had your get weed free pass?

If I was prescribed it... as medicine specifically.... I would use it.... but I would still expect to be called it, whether I felt like an actual idiot or not.

And as far as a free pass, I don't WANT to smoke weed, if it was medicine that I HAD TO take, I would though.

But if they legalized it for recreational use today, I still wouldn't go near the stuff, even if it was free.

What if it was for medical purposes and you had your get weed free pass?

( side bar )I am sending my EMO love to everyone in this thread.

Id say off yourself and help the overpopulation problem. But I also think anyone over 70 is useless and should be dealt with as such...Oh well. getting off topic, point is, I will continue to say things the way I do and not think im doing anything wrong, because im not. I wish more people grew a pair and thought like I do.

Id say off yourself and help the overpopulation problem. But I also think anyone over 70 is useless and should be dealt with as such...Oh well. getting off topic, point is, I will continue to say things the way I do and not think im doing anything wrong, because im not. I wish more people grew a pair and thought like I do.

Do you know the way you think? lol

I will continue to say things the way I do and not think im doing anything wrong, because im not. I wish more people grew a pair and thought like I do.

Did you mean.........I'll say things however the fuck I please got it? Sure would be nice if people would pull their heads out of their asses and thought like me.

Is that what you meant? *this is just a parody post of course*