What do you look for?

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, so much to say and so little time to say it. Maybe I can write a post tomorrow. Thanks for everybody's support though. A few minutes ago I received a huge system shock. A group of people I thought were my friends, I guess are just tolerating me when I'm arround, but call me creepy behind my back. I don't know how that happened and I need to find a way to fix it. I think that situation and my lack of love life may be related. Am I creepy? What am I doing wrong? How can I stop it?

Guest Megalicious

Wow, so much to say and so little time to say it.  Maybe I can write a post tomorrow.  Thanks for everybody's support though.  A few minutes ago I received a huge system shock.  A group of people I thought were my friends, I guess are just tolerating me when I'm arround, but call me creepy behind my back.  I don't know how that happened and I need to find a way to fix it.  I think that situation and my lack of love life may be related.  Am I creepy?  What am I doing wrong?  How can I stop it?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I dont think your creppy Scott, your one of the nicest people Ive had the chance to meet you are always there when I need someone to talk too and you know Im here for you to if you need someone to lean on.

Your not doing anything wrong that I can see, if they don't like you for who you are then you don't need them anyway.

I dont think your creppy Scott, your one of the nicest people Ive had the chance to meet you are always there when I need someone to talk too and you know Im here for you to if you need someone to lean on.

Your not doing anything wrong that I can see, if they don't like you for who you are then you don't need them anyway.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh I agree with Meg!!!!

hmm...

3 months (Se)

2 weeks (Sh)

3 weeks (Je)

6 months (Kr)

2 months (Li) - w/ me cuz of parents

1 1/2 yrs (Sa)

1 week (Er)

2 months (Kr)

8 months (Am) - w/ me

6 months (Cr)

2 months (Al)

3 months (Ca)

1 week (Ta) - w/ me

Yeah, I've had my share of relationships. The two letters are abbreviations of names for anonymity reasons. The whole "w/ me" thing is the ones that broke up with me, the others I broke up with. I guess part of that severe lean in that area would have to do with me always wanting to break up with them before they get a chance to break up with me, mainly cuz my ego is quite fragile. Yep, I'm the cocky guy made of glass, the one who needs affection from women to feel like somebody, anybody. I used to not care about the whole long-term idea, but with each passing year that's ending up being what I'm mainly looking for, someone I can really get to know long-term. Fuck being a player, I've been there done that, it gets boring and pointless. I just want a girl that can make me feel warm and loved inside...

But sometimes I wonder if that'll ever happen. Here's to hope...

First off, they have to have a good heart and be a decent human being. Decent is a relative term to some but I just mean basically not being an absolute fuck up. I require honesty as well. You have to express yourself with me too. Don't give me one word responses when I am pouring my heart out or you're gonna get an ear toss. I am in a relationship for 4 years now, and I am happy. I also can't stand a man who flirts, it's a turn off.