What do you look for?

good kisser is a no brainer, because they won't get close enough to me to BE a partner if they're not

honesty, first intetional lie, they're outta there

someone who is capable of growing with me, all though i remain the same at the core of me I ahve an unquenchable thirst for knowledge and as i aquire more and more, i change, as my lifes circumstances change, so do i, i need someone who CAN and WANTS to grow with me

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm not that picky, or at least im laid back about most things, but if i had to have my standards they'd be

- Must be a pervert (or at least a perverted sense of humor)

- Open to trying new things (both in bed and in life)

- Not serious

- Must know how to enjoy life, in anyway

- Must have a shoulder for me to cry on whenever i need it

- Willing to put up with my PMS/depression/low self-esteem

- Must have a license and car (cuz i dont)

- (speaking of) must love Road trips

- romantic

- will keep me and my feelings in consideration with your plans

- willing to do something at the drop of ahat

- likes to drink, smoke weed, and dance

- must be affectionate. (i need hugs and kisses, alot)

- isnt religious (spiritual is fine, but god is out of the question)

i cant think of anything else....

he should be breathing...............................or at this rate maybe not.

SINGLE

en looking somewhat..but a bit shy

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How ya doin?

i'm not that picky, or at least im laid back about most things, but if i had to have my standards they'd be

- Must be a pervert (or at least a perverted sense of humor)

- Open to trying new things (both in bed and in life)

- Not serious

- Must know how to enjoy life, in anyway

- Must have a shoulder for me to cry on whenever i need it

- Willing to put up with my PMS/depression/low self-esteem

- Must have a license and car (cuz i dont)

- (speaking of) must love Road trips

- romantic

- will keep me and my feelings in consideration with your plans

- willing to do something at the drop of ahat

- likes to drink, smoke weed, and dance

- must be affectionate. (i need hugs and kisses, alot)

- isnt religious (spiritual is fine, but god is out of the question)

i cant think of anything else....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes

yes

most of the time

scotchguarded shoulder

not a problem

have license, working on getting a running car

road trips rule

always

the norm for me

I try to be flexible for last minute ideas

sometimes, can't, don't know how

slowly becoming pagan

I answered these out of boredom and a need to describe myself since answering questions is easier for me than just talking about myself.

what about

"what are you willing to offer in a relationship?"

iv'e never seen it work were someone says i want this and this and someone else says oh thats me right here. who ever says oh thats me is just making themselves feel rejected and projecting that jelousy wherever it goes is bad.

so when people tell me i want this and that of course i think "I can do that or be that, whats wrong with me?" then i realize it does'nt matter what people think they want. it's what actually happens thats important not what you think. if shit happens it happens. if you want to make it happen then who cares till you do.

it's all talk and means next to nothing. people change and minds change. you could wright an e-mail to someone about how your exactly what they want and site everything they said and they might not even remmember they wrote it so long ago.

i'm still figuring alot of things out. i couldn't tell you what i'm looking for exactly.

if i can make some dreams come true then i'll find a way

usually when it come to relationships i hear the Johnny cash version of hurt playing back and forth in my mind. and i got a cool smile on my face like james bond and a painfull tear jus on the edge of the corner of my eye. i feel inside like i'm free falling through the air falling down allways on the grind to distract me from that falling sensation. i feel like half of something else. what i want is to find someone who makes me feel relaxed so i can make some dreams come true. I want to hear guns and rosses playing in my head and smile like harry potter all big and innocent.

What I look for?

~ Boys/Gentlemen no manly "men"

~ Someone submissive enough to put up with my dominance

~ Someone who isn't going to have some alterior motive, someone who I can trust basically enough to have a relationship with (this should be standard but nowadays it isn't obviously).

~ Someone who has a basic sense of right and wrong, not totally a moral freak or anything, but you know people who use and/or steal are losers.

~ Someone who doesn't have to always be doing something to be entertained, someone who can simply enjoy my company as much as I enjoy theirs.

~ Someone who isn't totally uneducated, I'm not looking for a scholar or anything, just someone who can actually spell out simple sentences and fucking read, someone who wouldn't cringe when I talk about "boring" shit like science and the universe and how it works (I get fascinated by everything way too easy).

~ Someone who can beat me in Street Fighter II lol

~ This is slightly shallow, but overweightness/body hair are my two BIGGEST physical turn offs, especially since it's easy to lose weight (I've dropped 65 lbs in the past year and have kept it off no problem.) I didn't get skinny to date somebody pudgy.

~ Someone who could keep up with me after-hours if you catch my drift ;-P

Me?

Uhmm I'm educated, quirky, and have extrodinary dry sarcasm and I'm quick with my wit. I love unconditionally and cuddle to no ends. I understand everyone's point of view all the time, and never jump to judge. I've never cheated on anyone ever or stole anything or ripped off anyone in my whole life.

I actually am single, but I got "let go" recently so that's why, 'cause the guy I was seeing fed me bullshit lies and made it sound like I meant something to him when I obviously didn't. Did I mention I hate liars and deceit?