• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

mmmmm....interesting, but the Bible always taught me love and forgiveness.

Is this a "lets make fun of Christianity" topic? Cause I have never found it very funny to make fun of someone's religious believes no matter who or what they may put their believes in. To each his own I say and let it be.

I agree. Just make sure you know what you are believing in. Unfortunately, most "Christians" have never read the bible in its entirety (not even the mis-translated, ever popular, King James Bible). Anyone who throws a dart at a board of religions and says "I believe that one!" without an iota of research into what it actually is that they claim to believe, I would say is in a hell of their own devising. Also, believing something just because your parents did I would rate up there with the dart board thing.

On behalf of "real Christians," I beg that you actually bother to read the damn 2000 pages of the bible before you claim to be devout. Hell, that's less pages than the Harry Potter series combined into a single book, but I know a lot of people who have read the whole series while simply trusting their "Pastor" or whatever to tell them the truth of what is in the bible.

Be faithful, not blind.

I was walking across a bridge one day, and I saw a man standing on the edge, about to jump off. So I ran over and said "Stop! don't do it!" "Why shouldn't I?" he said. I said, "Well, there's so much to live for!" He said, "Like what?" I said, "Well...are you religious or atheist?" He said, "Religious." I said, "Me too! Are you christian or buddhist?" He said, "Christian." I said, "Me too! Are you catholic or protestant?" He said, "Protestant." I said, "Me too! Are you episcopalian or baptist?" He said, "Baptist!" I said,"Wow! Me too! Are you baptist church of god or baptist church of the lord?" He said, "Baptist church of god!" I said, "Me too! Are you original baptist church of god, or are you reformed baptist church of god?" He said,"Reformed Baptist church of god!" I said, "Me too! Are you reformed baptist church of god, reformation of 1879, or reformed baptist church of god, reformation of 1915?" He said, "Reformed baptist church of god, reformation of 1915!" I said, "Die, heretic scum", and pushed him off.

- Emo Philips

A priest sees a little boy stomping his feet up and down so walks over to investigate.

"What are you doing boy" he asked. "I'm killing these God damn useless ants."

This shocked the priest and he yelled "None of Gods creations are useless!"

"Ugh hugh, I can think of lots."

"Name three!"

"Tits on nuns, balls on priests and these God damn useless ants."

• 1 month later...