*drum roll*

SDGNWQPS ™ ©

the Standard Detroit Gothic . Net Welcome Questions Polls and Suggestions 1.5b

Feel free to ignore anything you feel uncomfortable sharing, dont have the energy for or have covered already.  We are just friendly, if a bit nosey.  And we ask these same questions fairly often as you may have noticed.  :laughing

Current location?

Where from?

Work?

School?

Kids?

Married?

Single? 

Hobbies?

Other Stuff?

Threads of interest / biography nature:

How did you hear about DGN?

http://www.detroitgothic.net/index.php?showtopic=1401

Where did your DGN name come from?:

http://www.detroitgothic.net/index.php?showtopic=1148

If you live close enough, are old enough (18+ for City Club) and/or are ever in town you  may want to check out "DGN Night" on saturdays. (two pinned topics near the top, one for "whos going" the other for "who went last week?".

Some folk also enjoy our random pot of Polls:

http://www.detroitgothic.net/index.php?showforum=16

And we can always use help finding new friendly people for the board, if you know any help us out and drag em on over.  :wink

:wave

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, That's a little creepy that you put a thread up for me. I wasn't expecting that. But, Thanks to all that welcomed me.

Some basic facts:

I've been going to City Club since '91 and was a regular until 'bout '96 or so. Then, helped run Ascension U.K. till it closed. Moved away for a while and came back in '02. Mostly as a hermit but now looking around to see how the scene has changed. I'm more of a talker than a writer. I'll try to make to the DGN spot after the Lab on Saturday.

Guest Game of Chance

Man...Ascension was the shit...I miss that place too...great late night coffee spot...are you the female half of the original duo?

Man...Ascension was the shit...I miss that place too...great late night coffee spot...are you the female half of the original duo?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, That was Lee. Last time I heard, she was living her dream in France. I didn't help start it, just tried to keep it going. I was one of the better dressed gentlemen at the door. I also ran sound with Matt and Marc.

*drum roll*

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Now that I have some time to write:

Currently in Berkley. I've moved about 9 times since 2000 and I'm sick of it.

I grew up in the downriver area. Romulus to be exact, but spent most of my time in Taylor and Wyandotte.

I'm a shipping manager for a stuffed animal seller (yes, I have the coolest job in the world)

When I graduated High School I realized orginized/formal education was just not for me.

No kids.

Never married, but the relationships (the meaningful ones) I've been in have lasted 2-5 years.

Currently single.

Hobbies include: News junkie and Film - I'm one of those geeks that knows about a film before it even goes into production.

Other Stuff? Well, I'm a Zen practioner (hence the screen name). In one of my previous post I stated that I'm not much of a writer. I usualy just read the forums I go to. However, due to the suprisingly warm welcome I recieved here I may actualy contribute to the topics.

Whew! That was a lot for me. Anything else you'd like to know? Feel free to ask

Archived