Where did you get your DGN name from? Is it just a login that you use here? Is it a nickname someone gave you? Speak up, people. . . . . inquiring minds want to know! :D

Special props to Onyx for being the only member on DGN with a screen name that starts with O ! :)

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It started out as spider because I was a climber then peps noticed that I was good at creeping so they called me Spyder Then I created a comic book character named The Black Spider and I ended up BlaXpyder but I wanted something gothy so Araignee Noir (spider black) sounded too snobby I dropped the noir and became Vater Araignee (father spider)

It started out as spider because I was a climber then peps noticed that I was good at creeping so they called me Spyder Then I created a comic book character named The Black Spider and I ended up BlaXpyder but I wanted something gothy so Araignee Noir (spider black) sounded too snobby I dropped the noir and became Vater Araignee (father spider)

Neat. So you have Kinder Araignee also? hehe

I had used the name Onyx elsewhere on the net for a few years before I posted on DGN.

I collect jewelry made of onyx. I like the way it looks and it's usually inexpensive too. Most onyx stones are dark and I've always liked the way onyx stones look, all dark and gothy and stuff ;)

My husband and I both are into earth/pagan religions, with some special interest in NA ways.

We both have an affinity for wildlife, and believe in totem animals. His is river otter, mine is cougar, with some nod toward river otter as well (it's a somewhat complicated, boring story).

The cougar/mountain lion/puma/Florida panther names have been cliche'd and sport-teamed to death, so I didn't want to go with any of those variants. I like the term "critter" in reference to all animals, so I put an adjective describing cougar with that - voila, Fierce Critter.

It also describes my personality to a degree. I can be cute, cuddly and capable of much maternal love. But I can also defend myself and those I love with a ferocity that's a sight to behold.

I've become quite fond of the Critter nickname, and go by it online and in just about any place I have to plug in a name. Don't mind being called that in person, either.

my name came from i dont know.

was when i was signing onto ezboard for an airsoft forum and found every name i typed taken. so i frustration head wreck appeared in the nickkname part of the form (where from i dunno).

it stuck

i did go for a time as corporal clinger after a 1 day game where i went round with an M1 carbine and blue flower frock with hobnail boots and tin hat.

it didnt stay long as people knew me as head wreck

I am, or was gothic and I'm a mom. voila!! Gothicmom

I use that name on line anywhere I don't want people to know my real name; it's my Live Journal and message board name. I don't care if people call me Gothicmom.

Funny thing....when ever I see GM somewhere Gothicmom always pops into my head!!!

Archived