TOTAL FUCKING CARGAZM!

Epic_Fail_Guy

Cars that is... We all have our soft spots for certain cars that no woman could ever come between, that's for sure!

But I belive "Cars and Automobiles" should be a Subject added onto this forume amongst the other subjects, instead of having to go to the other stuff subject.

But before I threadjack my own thread from the get go... I present you with a very very hard choice..

I am considering extending to buy one of these 2 cars.. (both trans ams, one from 76, the other from 77)

http://www.cars-on-line.com/36809.html is the 76 model for $16,500

http://www.cars-on-line.com/46774.html is the 77 model for $36,999

I can buy either or if i extend to go to Afghanistan without having to trade in my current car (lots of magical memories from this car, very sedimental and unique to america) so i don't want to trade in...

most likely I will go to Afghanistan for one of these cars.. calling them both asap to get all the details for each to make my choice... i think the 77 is alot more than what it should be so i feel i could talk the owner/dealer down from it.

But I talk to much, DGN, what is the car's YOU are personally going after? This isn't some "if you could have any car" nonsense, this is a "what car do you want that you could possibly afford to get"

We all have em... so spill your guts!

dude that's one crazy sweet car.. and it seems it's been in the idea stage for about 20 years now and finally coming to production? How much is this car? They didn't quote a price or anything but if it's a reachable goal for ya.. go for it!

That's what I want this thread about, dream cars that are reachable goals.

great idea for a thread. hmmm dream cars...

i a big fan of the trans am, i had an '86 and a 1998 Trans Am with WS6 package (great car, only have peices of it left tho). i really like that '76 and '77 but i suppose my dream car would be a 1969 firebird or trans am.

...or maybe a 1959 Cadillac El Dorado, just for the outrageous tail fins and bullet shaped tail lights.

post-4-127722972269_thumb.jpg

Mine looked like this, with T-tops, charcoal gray with no markings at all (and no bird decals). I prefer the ones without the firebird markings. Even turning on the headlights was fun, seeing them unfold themselves from the car, heh heh. I'm surprised I didn't break them, playing with them when I first got the car. I loved how sleek the fold-down lights made the car look.

It was elegant and beautiful. I loved driving it at night and being able to see the moon beaming down through the glass.

Edited by Onyx

I am considering extending to buy one of these 2 cars.. (both trans ams, one from 76, the other from 77)

http://www.cars-on-line.com/36809.html is the 76 model for $16,500

http://www.cars-on-line.com/46774.html is the 77 model for $36,999

I know 3 guys who have owned one of those. the chassis cracked on all of them.

lamborghini_jeep.jpg

"A Hummer," you say? "You want a Hummer?" Nope! This vehicle went out of production the year after Hummer was founded. It went into production in 1986, over a decade before a design team ever sat down to create the Hummer. "But it looks just like the Hummer. So what is it then?"

Drum roll ...

lm-002-front.jpg

That's right, a Lamborghini Jeep.

lamborghini_jeep.jpg

"A Hummer," you say? "You want a Hummer?" Nope! This vehicle went out of production the year after Hummer was founded. It went into production in 1986, over a decade before a design team ever sat down to create the Hummer. "But it looks just like the Hummer. So what is it then?"

Drum roll ...

lm-002-front.jpg

That's right, a Lamborghini Jeep.

I remember these. They used the Countach V-12 as a power plant. There was actually some military or police force out there that were going to use these as actual patrol/work vehicles.

However, if there was any SUV that I would actually want to stay on the road, it would be the LM. I have never had good things out of Italian reliability, especially the exotics.