The Birthday Massacre - July 15th

Hey folks.

The Birthday Massacre is doing several tours this summer including a headlining show right here in our fair area.

n109233762455067_8000.jpg

Date:

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Time:

8:00pm - 11:00pm

Pike Room

Street:

1 S. Saginaw

City/Town:

Pontiac, MI

WITH RAGGEDY ANGRY + MORE

ALL AGES

TICKETS: --- http://www.thecrofoot.com/

13 Adv/ 15 doors

I'm down. Who's with me?

I know several of you may dismiss them as a band for the Hot Topic set, but I think they are actually pretty awesome, and have alot of merit as musicians.

Hey folks.

The Birthday Massacre is doing several tours this summer including a headlining show right here in our fair area.

n109233762455067_8000.jpg

Date:

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Time:

8:00pm - 11:00pm

Pike Room

Street:

1 S. Saginaw

City/Town:

Pontiac, MI

WITH RAGGEDY ANGRY + MORE

ALL AGES

TICKETS: --- http://www.thecrofoot.com/

13 Adv/ 15 doors

I'm down. Who's with me?

I know several of you may dismiss them as a band for the Hot Topic set, but I think they are actually pretty awesome, and have alot of merit as musicians.

And also B.M.M.

I don't think they're playing Lilith Fair...but I could be wrong.

on another note...this is not a big venue. if you wanna go, get on it sooner rather than later.

Don't worry, I won't clog up any tickets...never been a fan of Birthday Massacre...

I am down

You know... its really not fair.... Unter Null is coming to blondies later that month too.... its like all the awesome chicks of music are invading all at once.

Oh and of course HuG.... so thats 3 girls that kick ASS all in July

OMG I soooo wanna go. I'm new-ish to them but they're awesome. I hope I can get some damn money and a way out there. Holy shit!

don't know where in the D you are, but the 450 SMART bus line ends 1 block away from the venue. If the show does end at 11 PM, you'd have 2 or 3 more runs back to Detroit to choose from.

Still no announcement anywhere on the Crofoot website.

Hmm. That's interesting. If it's any consolation, I pulled that from the band's Facebook page, which they run themselves. Maybe The Crofoots web-people are slow to update the site. :unsure:

That's cool. Took em long enough. I emailed them, messaged them on Twitter, Facebook, AND MySpace and hadn't heard back so I wasn't sure. Thanks for posting this.

Anything that makes Chibi smile.

I'm sort of a fan. Saw them with MSI awhile back , they sounded terrible. Could barely hear the singer. I might go to see if they do better headlining, may also depend on who comes with me.

Edited by Darkmatter