What games are you playing?

I tried Everquest when it first came out I didnt care for it. I was a Huge UO junkie then to lol

Yeah there aren't any games that can compare with old classics. However, EQ2 - pretty good game. They revamped a lot of it since it's initial release, too. Just, like any mmorpg, time consuming. But fun, none the less.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nearly all ps2 games, old school and now on to psp. As of current games I just use face book cause not to many are original now a days they all remind me of older stuff. As of now I am currently playing Prince of Persia the forgotten Sands its a game based off a movie based off a game (reminds me of tomb raider).

:innocent:

• 2 weeks later...

Metal Gear Solid 4 (Ps3). Pretty cool. Finally got around to beating God of War 3 it was awesome.

I'm a huge MGS fan. Been playin 4 lately, too heh.

Have you seen the previews for the new Metal Gear on Xbox? It looks... Orgasmic.

Edited by Soulrev

• 2 weeks later...

Demons Soul's (PS3) This game is quite unique. It's like if Diablo , Zelda , and Oblivion had a Psycho fucked up baby

!

I'm still at the begining but I'm lovin' it so far. It's very very hard though so hardcore gamers need only apply. I makes you think hard about every step you take, and i love that. 8.5 out of 10 so far.

Also I just beat Red Dead Redemption (360), and OMG this game is AWESOME. I give it a 10 out of 10! Never in my life did i EVER think that i would enjoy anything that had to do with the old west or cowboys. But rockstar games has proven me wrong. Do yourself a favor and add this to your collection NOW!

• 2 weeks later...

Finishing up Dante's Inferno, Still only about half way through Bioshock 2 but i'm taking my time on purpose, still playing Fall Out...what? There's a LOT to do in that game, And I can't wait for the next Fall Out and Fable 3 looks maybe ok? And YAY! A PORTAL 2!!!!!! :D

Warcraft, though I tend to bounce around between Warcraft, EQ2, and DDO. I also tend to break out alot of classic rts and rpg pc games. Its been a long time since I've played a non-mmo that held my interest for more then a couple days though so I don't even bother with new ones anymore.

I oown and play the XBox 360. Some of the games I have been playing recently are: Fable 2, Left 4 Dead, Fallout 3, Guitar Hero: World Tour, and Saint's Row.

My fiancee pre-ordered me the collector's edition of Fable 3, so I can't wait to play that! I also can't wait to play Fallout New Vegas!

Still playing World of Warcraft, running horde on Nathrezim. I'm still relatively new to the game so all I have are lowbies atm, but if you have any new characters and want someone to queue up dungeons with, add meh:

Cherny (Undead Warrior, DPS)

Boshy (Tauren Druid, Heals)

Frankchesska (Troll Shaman, DPS)

Hoodoodoctor (Troll Priest, Heals)

Tschernobyl (Blood Elf Pali, Tank)

Still playing World of Warcraft, running horde on Nathrezim. I'm still relatively new to the game so all I have are lowbies atm, but if you have any new characters and want someone to queue up dungeons with, add meh:

Cherny (Undead Warrior, DPS)

Boshy (Tauren Druid, Heals)

Frankchesska (Troll Shaman, DPS)

Hoodoodoctor (Troll Priest, Heals)

Tschernobyl (Blood Elf Pali, Tank)

<cough> give eq2 a try <cough>

I can recruit-a-friend anyone interested. Free for 30 days don't even need to buy the game. I've got a guild. It's mine. I own it. We do stuff. It's way better than WoW. I've been playing MMO's for 11 years. Including WoW. WoW sucks. Sorry. ;) Just gotta give ya hell. Hehehe

• 1 month later...

Tales of the Abyss for PS2. Really hard to find JRPG in the vein of old-school final fantasy (the "tales" series has actually been around nearly as long as the final fantasy series, just isn't as well known in the US).

Playing Mass Effect 2 again, trying to beat it on insanity mode (it's hard!)

Trying to finish up stuff in Assassin's Creed 2 before the next installment comes out in November. Zomg it looks Hawt!

But more importantly than all of that: Castlevania : Lords of Shadow comes out on Tuesday!! It looks way cool. Looks to have a more involved and dramatic story than others in the series. Kojima Productions (Metal Gear Solid series) is producing it. Robert Carlyle voices the main character. Even Patrick Stewart (!!!) is voicing one of the characters, who I think is also the narrator.

Looking to be a good next few months for gamers. We got cool stuff being released all the way through march it looks like. Dead Space 2 January 25th!!!!!!

WTB? Work that bitch?

:rofl: Nice, but no. Wowspeak WTB = Want to buy.

And speaking of WoW, still sad that my account is inactive :no:.

:rofl: Nice, but no. Wowspeak WTB = Want to buy.

And speaking of WoW, still sad that my account is inactive :no:.

Dug up an old game today. Lands of Lore: The Throne of Chaos. PC game from 1994, with the king voiced by Patrick Stewart. Always really liked this game, sword and sorcery with drama, death, good pacing. Doesn't run on WinXP really, had to install a whole other program just to play it.