For them that dislike City Club...

If my woman were still around we'd probably still go up there, hang out for an hour, ask each other if we wanna leave, then head somewhere else. We both used to be CCers (though, Labyrinth is what really brought us together) 'til it got less interesting there and there were better things elsewhere (including The Lab) starting to take place.

Nowadays, it's like being at a goddamn rave there.

Edited by Joey Deadcat

If my woman were still around we'd probably still go up there, hang out for an hour, ask each other if we wanna leave, then head somewhere else. We both used to be CCers (though, Labyrinth is what really brought us together) 'til it got less interesting there and there were better things starting to take place.

Nowadays, it's like being at a goddamn rave there.

jeez, I know I haven't gone to a rave in almost 15 years, but do they suck that bad now? :laugh:

My big bitch is still the music. The older people who spend so much at the bar(because we can spend the cash) should get more of what they want played. It does seem that we more seasoned people like alot of the same music.

If Deadline's ever reincarnated, it'll be the nearest thing to it.

They ever attempt an experiment of a goth night at CC you can bet the turnout would be at an all-time low. :confused:

This would rock to finally hear Nosferatu music in a club since Ascension UK departed. I miss that place to pieces.

As for CC, come this summer I think I will remain outside hangin out with security and would like to just drink beers and listen to music in the lot. Let everyone else go inside the sweatbox while I enjoy nice fresh air and my own mix of beer, music, and friends lol. I just come anymore to drive the hearse up, see some friends, have a few beers, then go outside to hang out the rest of the night.

More lighting? No way, you don't want to see how thick the dust is up there. I had to climb up a shabby wooden ladder for the VNV/Apop show to hang banners. I think I threw up a bit in my mouth because of the crap up there. I think I even saw a lil mouse shittin dust up there.

I saw the bathroom recently and they seemed to be in pretty good order. Even had toilet paper! At least they don't have someone waiting in there to hand you stuff and watch how wide your stance is.

That is all.

My big bitch is still the music. The older people who spend so much at the bar(because we can spend the cash) should get more of what they want played. It does seem that we more seasoned people like alot of the same music.

You should try coming on a Friday, we're pretty request-friendly :)

There used to be some.... until the patrons repeatedly ripped them off of the stalls....

Freakin' bitches...

They are the reason why the toilet paper holders are broken as well as the door hinges...and that toilet seat in the middle stall, I'm sure. Drives me up the wall.

Have some respect, people (not saying any DGNers were the reason).

I hope to God their bathrooms at home don't get the same treatment when they get a bit intoxicated.

...And is there a way to lower the douchefag factor at the club?

No? Mehh...I thought so. But its a nice thought.

I hate just walking onto the dancefloor to get a "Whoa...what is that?" or some shit when CLEARLY my garb is not abnormal. :dry:

My friend said she doesn't really like CC cause the people. She says they're stuck up. She tries to say hi to people and smile and people are just rude. I don't see it but whatever. But I would just say cleaner and thats my only complaint. And get some REAL soap in the bathrooms. Adn is there a coat check?...If not I would say get one. If there is then.....oh.

as far as the charging for smoking.. i think they should just let ppl go outside stand by the wall or near the door but mot blocking the door.. and let ppl bring in their smokes so they arent' as tempted to go to their cars.. i saw a shit ton of ppl outside luna smoking and someone told me they are allowed to have their smokes inside with them.. now i know its luna and all but im just using that as an example.. just trying to throw out suggestions to help ^_^

Wait, so you mean you can't even possess cigarettes when you walk into CC? What the fuck is this? Highschool!? Get the fuck out of here. I'm done then. There's not shit you can tell me to get me to come back, fuck CC up the ass. WTF.

Well havimg never been there I know there are a lot of clubs in Los Angeles that have many of these problems. I have some make improvments and their attendace goes sky high. Improvments such as: Painting the place, new AC, new sound system, bathroom attendants and so on. all of these thing they did however cheap they could and are making bank off it. Happy customers means they will bring friends and in the end you will make more money. In the end game isn't the idea to make as much money as possible?

If it's a matter of cost, just charge more at the door after some improvements have been made. Or charge a little bit more at the bar. As far as the smokeing thing goes, I personaly don't smoke anymore and still think is a shame to charge person a dollar to come back in. I get hot when I dance and if I need to cool off I want to be able to go out side and do so. To charge me a dollar to not pass out at your club seems a bit silly. I don't reember who said put up a little fence but that is a great idea and get a hand stamp so you know who has already been in and who still needs to pay.

Well that is all from this end of the world and just my $0.02. you can all tell me to go fuck myself now. :thumbup:

Wait, so you mean you can't even possess cigarettes when you walk into CC? What the fuck is this? Highschool!? Get the fuck out of here. I'm done then. There's not shit you can tell me to get me to come back, fuck CC up the ass. WTF.

I think that's just on Saturdays. Fridays, you're more than welcome to bring them in :)

There used to be some.... until the patrons repeatedly ripped them off of the stalls....

Just because things get broken by the clubs patrons in NO EXCUSE OR JUSTIFICATION for not fixing it. It's called maintenance and upkeep. In theory it is what at least a fraction of a clubs profits from cover and drinks should go towards. When a customer walks in the door and looks around can they see or in the dancefloors case HEAR any of their money put back into the place? Nevermind Improving. How about just maintaining?

That being said the DJ's are great.

Jinx

Edited by Jinx

My friend said she doesn't really like CC cause the people. She says they're stuck up. She tries to say hi to people and smile and people are just rude. I don't see it but whatever. But I would just say cleaner and thats my only complaint. And get some REAL soap in the bathrooms. Adn is there a coat check?...If not I would say get one. If there is then.....oh.

Really?

The people at Necto always seem waaaay more stuck up to me. That's one of the reasons why I prefer City. I'd rather not have to deal with some bitch running straight into me and spilling her drink on me without even giving me an apology and rather a stingy glare. Fuck that.

Really?

The people at Necto always seem waaaay more stuck up to me. That's one of the reasons why I prefer City. I'd rather not have to deal with some bitch running straight into me and spilling her drink on me without even giving me an apology and rather a stingy glare. Fuck that.

+ 1,000

You should check out Monday at Necto sometimes. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. Send me PM here and I'll put you and your friend on the guest list. You'll find a mix of nice people and assholes anywhere ya go.

Jinx

Edited by Jinx