Anyone know a good spot to dance to some industrial on Saturdays?

I "remember when".

Me too...

Labyrinth, Sardine Bar, Chamber, Todds, Ass UK, Struktur in Ann Arbor @ Cavern Club, Industry, Random nights at the Shelter. Vertigo, Coach and Horses, Rotor (all in Windsor). Elektro-Industrial Wednesdays @ Luna, Dead-line @ The Works, Untergang. Mephistos, Star Bar... etc...

Good times...

Things WERE better back then, with a focus more on the music scene versus being seen.

BTW, when I get back from Montreal, I got some ideas/plans I need to share with you (Mwahahahahaha....)

Edited by DJ Saint

You get dead-line going on Saturdays and I will push/promote for it with everything I can muster. Some of the best times I ever had were @the works for dead-line.

The works is OK, but kinda small. And I'd put the parking safety below CC. iLounge dammit.

It also seems that any place that hosts a goth/industrial night is always too far away from a lot of people here.some place that is more centered would be nice as well as in a better neighborhood.

Would be nice to have a major competitor against CC on Saturday nights.

Edited by Hellion

So with City Clubs new policy they are going to charge you the $4.00 re-entry fee after your 1st smoke break? That's what i have heard at least(If i am wrong please tell me I would love that to be misinformation). I just cannot afford this along with drinks atm so i am wondering if anyone may know a good Goth/Industrial bar or club to go hang out and dance at on Saturdays I just gotta dance! I'm getting all edgy .

CORRECTION:

To clarify things for everyone, our Cover charge remains the same,

FRIDAY's are FREE Before Midnight With the Code!

Only $3 before 11, and $4 on Friday Without the Code.

Saturdays are still Only $3 before 11 and $4 after 11.

Because of the new Smoking Ban

The entire Leland building is now SMOKE FREE.

The re-entry policy for smokers is as follows:

For Guests who want to go out to their cars to smoke, the 1st time is FREE, there is a $1 re-entry fee after that.

This policy may change in the future.

PLEASE BE KIND TO OUR DOOR STAFF, this is not their fault.

We remind our Guests that your Michigan Legislature and Governor put this Smoking Ban into effect,

and we thank them for pissing us all off.

Its smoking now, soon to be followed by SALT and SUGAR,

followed by the next thing that the government thinks is bad for U . . . . . .

Obviously those Guests who smoke are pissed and we get that. Many of those who don't smoke welcome the change.

We have heard from some of our non-smoking Guests, some who are allergic, who like the fact that they can breathe freely, and don't smell like an ashtray at the end of the night.

Our entire City Club crew thanks you for your continued support and can't wait to party with you this weekend ! ! !

Leland CITY CLUB The place to party every Friday and Saturday night with your

resident DJ's Void6, Pleasure Kitten, S@in+, Elektrosonik, and alternate DJ Aaron ! ! !

Go to the Cave Gallery inside of the Russell Industrial Center (Building 4, 3rd floor) on Saturday May 22nd. Something Cold social club is holding a party there. Y O U. and Bad Party are performing and there will be minimal-synth, coldwave, post-punk, old ebm + industrial, and plenty of weirdo sounds all night. Its 5 bucks and you can bring whatever you want to drink. Smoking is fine too.

Go to the Cave Gallery inside of the Russell Industrial Center (Building 4, 3rd floor) on Saturday May 22nd. Something Cold social club is holding a party there. Y O U. and Bad Party are performing and there will be minimal-synth, coldwave, post-punk, old ebm + industrial, and plenty of weirdo sounds all night. Its 5 bucks and you can bring whatever you want to drink. Smoking is fine too.

Got a working car battery again so hope to see the crew again soon!