CONFESS!

Joey Deadcat

I am apart of an anti-stigma watchdog group through NAMI. I do public speaking about the stigma of mental illness. My last speech was at the State Capital. It was an advocacy event called Powerday. It was one of the best feelings in my life. I have fallen away from advocacy a little bit, but have decided to get back into it and give a voice to the voiceless.

I must confess that I really want to be a naughty girl and have some fun I dont want to be with any one person right now. No I am not just talking about sex silly people lol. I have spent more then half my life with someone and I want to go on dates and see what that feels like. I want first kisses and giddy feelings. I am so tired of stress and heartache I dont think I cant take anymore of it. My heart truly belongs to someone but I have given it to him freely twice now and he has thrown it away both times. I thinks its about time for me to close off my heart and just go from there. Friends is about all I can handle right now

I must confess that I really want to be a naughty girl and have some fun I dont want to be with any one person right now. No I am not just talking about sex silly people lol. I have spent more then half my life with someone and I want to go on dates and see what that feels like. I want first kisses and giddy feelings. I am so tired of stress and heartache I dont think I cant take anymore of it. My heart truly belongs to someone but I have given it to him freely twice now and he has thrown it away both times. I thinks its about time for me to close off my heart and just go from there. Friends is about all I can handle right now

hugs to you.

I understand what you mean about trying to give your heart to someone and them throwing it back like garbage. It hurts and it makes a person, in my opinion, feel like they are worthless. Hell, in my situation I was not even worth a phone call.

I am with you on closing off your heart. Not letting anyone else in is the easy part, the challenge is trying to let go of the person you have already let in. I guess if we close our hearts in order to not let another person in then we are also closing our hearts so nobody can get out.

I wonder which of the two is more painful?

Edited by kat

Im on the fence about which one is more painful. If you dont let anyone new in then you cant get hurt but if you cant let go of the one that is already there then how do you move on. I really hope that things go the way I want and it all works out but if not I am ready for some fun.

I confess that I am on adderall (the generic version which is pure amphetamine salts) so I can stay focused at work. I confess that it makes me feel great while it is in my system, hell I have even lost 6 lbs since I re-started it 3 days ago, however, in the evening when it starts to wear off, I feel like a raging, PMS-ing, lunatic, but what do I do, stop the adderall and end up losing my job or keep taking it and feel like shit every night?

I remember faces rather than names.

After my previous relationship, I sometimes doubt my desire and chances to get married and have children. I dont know if I want either. There was a time we both wanted to get married and have kids and things went downhill, so now I'm glad we didnt.

I'm sure a bunch of people know this, but I'm a horrible flirt.

Despite what 2 people say, I'm actually very uncool and very uninteresting. :yes

Ok I'm not gonna give you a big tongue bath in this thread like I did for Prick, but a lot of people think you're cool.

Over the years you've opened up a lot on the board and injected yourself into different interests and what not.

That's great.

A couple other guys joined when you did and posted only in the music threads.

They may have been cool, but a lot of people didn't like them because they always seemed to have a chip on their shoulder,

like they were goth incarnation of the snarky at the corner record store, and we were all idiots.

And despite you're musical knowledge, you don't post like that.

I confess that the corner record store's days are numbered.

If the music's independent it's gonna be digital downloads, and all the music stores left will

be named Best Buy and Wal-Mart.

One day I'll show people the movie High Fidelity and we can all look at it as a relic of a bygone era, like malt shops and penny arcades.

I am apart of an anti-stigma watchdog group through NAMI. I do public speaking about the stigma of mental illness. My last speech was at the State Capital. It was an advocacy event called Powerday. It was one of the best feelings in my life. I have fallen away from advocacy a little bit, but have decided to get back into it and give a voice to the voiceless.

I confess you're my new hero.

I confess that now I can't read any of your posts anymore.

The more you learn of someone, the quicker they go from hero to flawed mortal, and in most cases on to ugly American.

And I know a good assload of DGNers have a crush or have had a crush on you, Eevee.

I think she knows. They're in every thread.

Eevee, you should really consider bodyguards

:shock:

I bet you also tore the tag off a mattress before. Didn't you? DIDN'T YOU?! :mad:

I confess Spook needs to read the thread more:

I confess that I often go back through an entire thread to see if something was mentioned before, esp in the music threads.

NO ONE else does.

There was a thread where Gary Numan's "Cars" was mentioned 5 times.

The worst offender used to be Homicidal Heathen, who would often start a thread on a current event topic a few days after someone else started the same thread.

Spook is a repeat offender too, just like Karl Marx.

karl-marx-MED.jpg

Wait, no, that's Richard Marx

0000150152_350.jpg

Spook set a short-term memory repeat thread record!

He started a birthday thread for my good friend Pomba Gira, less than 1 day after bean did.

Maybe this picture will get you remember .

you-bastard-demotivational-poster-1249154239.jpg

I confess I suddenly want to gain weight just so I can bust into a room and say "Ohhh Yeahhh!"

kool%20aid%20gone%20wrong-385x499.jpg

Edited by the eternal

Guest Megalicious

I confess that I still ache on occasion, for the substances I quit oh so many years ago.

I must confess, I feel this way sometimes as well. *hugs*