CONFESS!

Joey Deadcat

Anyone have anything to confess? Your deepest, darkest, dirty secrets you'd like to get out into the open? You just can't take it anymore and wanna get it off your chest...?

This Deadcat?

If you look thru my old boxes of comics you'll find old copies of...

Oh, My Goddess! :whistle:

I'm terrified of driving on the expressway at night because I'm afraid some animal is going to run across the lanes and I'm going to hit it. I'm mostly afraid of hitting deer. I've almost hit them a few times, and there was one time when there was a dead one in the middle of the road that I almost hit.

I just want to feel somewhat accepted by people, regardless of my "off" personality and mannerisms. It's like I can't form any lasting bonds or friendships.

Also, clowns freak me the f@*k out.

Lastly, I kind of want a zombie apocalypse so I can be an a$$ kicking zombie hunter.

I have an irrational hatred of waiting in lines that seems to surpass most people's. If I'm in a store alone, and there are more than two people (sometimes more than one) in line in front of me, I usually set down my stuff and walk out. And I refuse to wait in line at the gas pump; instead I'll drive on to a different gas station.

When Im invited to get togethers I always feel that I am wanted there but not THAT wanted there. I feel Im never that person everyone wants there.

I feel that way too (about myself, I mean). I also feel like the only reason I get invited to stuff is because my husband gets invited, like he's the one eveyone wants there, and I'm just the crappy accessory that just happens to come with the really cool thing.

I feel that way too (about myself, I mean). I also feel like the only reason I get invited to stuff is because my husband gets invited, like he's the one eveyone wants there, and I'm just the crappy accessory that just happens to come with the really cool thing.

thats totally untrue....thats why yall are Beternal