maybe it's NOT the junk food

There's alot of preservatives, additives, and chemicals added in all foods, even the "healthy ones" aside from organics.

It's scary, I don't even need to bring up any sources. Research it yourself. Take any food you think is healthy apart from organics, look at the ingredients labels, find those weird words you can't even pronounce, google them, and see what you get.

In some instances, such as a bag of frozen vegetables, you'll find they spray embalming fluid to help keep them looking fresh for months on end.

You'll find toxins and poisons used in insecticide and rat poisons in our meats to keep them looking fresh and colorful.

Meat turns gray real fast, faster than the time they can deliver it to your grocery stores. Yet people will see the gray and feel it is unhealthy, and well the taste is deminished too, but these invisible chemicals hide this normal result. Am I guilty of eating this? Yes.. yes I am.. and that could explain that small bit of belly fat that I can never shake off.. ever...

When I'm on my own with my own yard though, eventually, I'm making my own garden.. and finding a local butcher's shop. It'll be cheaper in the long run, and considerably more healthy.