MANFAST: July 9th - July 11th

Due to recent events, bean has expressed interest in not going, but then I did a roundhouse kick to her butt and she farted

all the wasabi and baked beans I've been feeing her for manfast training.

chucknorris.jpg

I am passing on the mutahfucking explosive torch to my woMAN.

I will wear the belt and then I will take it off and place it around her.

And then she will thrash it into the ground and you will now that she is the new Manfast champion.

And we will partake in peelingchrome's meat to celebrate

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Due to recent events, bean has expressed interest in not going, but then I did a roundhouse kick to her butt and she farted

all the wasabi and baked beans I've been feeing her for manfast training.

chucknorris.jpg

I am passing on the mutahfucking explosive torch to my woMAN.

I will wear the belt and then I will take it off and place it around her.

And then she will thrash it into the ground and you will now that she is the new Manfast champion.

And we will partake in peelingchrome's meat to celebrate

YES! Awesome. Very glad that you guys decided to go after everything :grouphug . It would not be MANFAST without our reigning MANKING and his SHEMAZON-QUEEN, bean.

I am going for sure. Don't know about lisa yet but i will be there! Just keep updating this thread with info. I can't wait it sounds like fun and thanks chernobyl for organizing all this you rock!!!

i'm dragging lisa you guys need to share a lot with me this year PLEASE. cause if not i'm gonna be all by myself.

After an epic three-hour journey with Pestilence and Timata that invovled A&W and laughing about what the beginning scene of Inglorious Basterds would have been like with Darth Vader playing the Nazi, Chewy as the Frenchman, and Ewoks as the hiding family, I am proud to announce that this year's MANFAST will be in:

Brighton, MI again!!!!!:peanutbutterjellytime: :peanutbutterjellytime: :peanutbutterjellytime:

The lot is HUGE and perfect. It's a GIANT lot in the middle of woods with three-four fire rings, our own bathrooms, own water, and RIGHT up next to the lake. There's tables everywhere for proper MANFAST in the morning and I like the fact that there's three-four fire rings instead of one on each lot because then that deletes the predicament of "Who's fire am I going to go to tonight?" when there's like 6 fires. Each fire can have a decent group of people and if there is someone that a person does not get along with then they have an option on which campfire they want to gravitate to.

Pictures:

MANFAST5.jpg

MANFAST4.jpg

MANFAST3.jpg

These first three show the three areas where it looks like there were fire rings and tables. There were more scattered but in these three places they seemed grouped together. Notice the lake in the background of the one photo :).

MANFAST2.jpg

MANFAST1.jpg

These last two are more of overall-shots of the area.

I'm going to call in tomorrow to finalize reserving it for MANFAST, at which time you all will be able to reserve :animier:. If something does happen with reserving it and for some reason we can't get it, which would be extremely unlikely, we will end up most likely going with Waterloo. I'll keep everyone updated.

Most of you have probably noticed this:

Future Site of all things MANFAST (this is a link...click it)

in my signature. If you haven't, well there you go. There will always be updates here but that will become a place for more organized updates, future info. laid out more clearly, and where you can find pictures and stories from years' past.

A funny note, I was looking for an appropriate server to host the webpage but I refuse to use any of that unmanly page builder baby-shit, I do HTML, and am apparently so old now I found myself asking, "But....I'm from the 90's...what the fuck do I do without Geocities? Where the fuck do I go?".

Edited by Chernobyl